Barnakf007

admin abuse on Boom Bewm room panthera2

So today we go in Boom Bewm room panthera2 me and my clan mates, and we are having a great time, we killed a few of the guys, they got pissed of course, so they kicked all of us, to keep their loot. I'm just saying, i highly recommend everyone to avoid this servers as they will just do admin abuse for their own benefit.

So today we go in Boom Bewm room panthera2 me and my clan mates, and we are having a great time, we killed a few of the guys, they got pissed of course, so they kicked all of us, to keep their loot. I'm just saying, i highly recommend everyone to avoid this servers as they will just do admin abuse for their own benefit.

Just to be clear, you were kicked not to keep our loot. We kicked cause we shot one of you with an AS50 Nato rounds and another person shot six times with a DMR and not only did the dude not die, but he didn't even need to bandage himself. We called it a hack and kicked you all. That's where we were coming from. I saw my shot hit with the AS50 and blood squirt from the body but no death... ood... Also, you all just blew up viehicals and didn't loot anything... Also odd. We banned you.

• Like 3

Just to be clear, you were kicked not to keep our loot. We kicked cause we shot one of you with an AS50 Nato rounds and another person shot six times with a DMR and not only did the dude not die, but he didn't even need to bandage himself. We called it a hack and kicked you all. That's where we were coming from. I saw my shot hit with the AS50 and blood squirt from the body but no death... ood... Also, you all just blew up viehicals and didn't loot anything... Also odd. We banned you.

Just to be clear, since a DMR and as50 we're shooting at us at the same time, how can you comfirm YOUR bullet hitted any of us. I assume you are accusing us of using a god mode hack or something, but please tell me why the guy you accused died after? If you trully shot maybe there was a desync or something.3/5 of us died in that last encounter, only me and goodmanHR survived cause we took cover in a nearby building. It never occured to you, that our vehicle exploded cause of your as50 shot? Also tell me, would you bandage yourself when you are targeted by snipers? Oh and of course looting body while being shot at by snipers is a even better idea! So this said i've just destroyed your great arguments that define a hacker. This said... being kick/ban after this guy was crying bout losing his farmed gears just make it even easier to come to conclusion we got ban for him,since we have nothing to hide and nothing to be ashamed of. To all other players if your looking for a fair match with no BS avoid Boom Bewm Room at all cost. And for conclusion to you Mr. Memdobendo, i hope you come to our KVT clan website to give us an apology for your abuse and untill then i will inform everyone i know to avoid your server to avoid such abuse.

Have a good day sir.

First of all, we were not fireing at the same time. Only I was firing when I hit that dude. Secondly, none of us shot at a viehical. It was our viehicals that you were shooting at and destroying way before we even came across you. Secondly I could give a crap for who you tell. Really, I could. And appologize? For what. The fact that you guys aren't good hackers? Please. Furthermore, you and your six other "Clan" mates can suck it. You don't even have a page Douche! Facebook really? Please. All seven likes.... And please don't try to say you do. That excuse for a forum page wouldn't count for reddit... Get 50 guy's and gals together for more then 8 years and call yourself a clan. Right now, your just a bunch of like minded hack wannabe's. Oh, and FUCK OFF!

Edited by mendobendo
  • Like 3

Do you have any proof??

• Like 2

Just to be clear, since a DMR and as50 we're shooting at us at the same time, how can you comfirm YOUR bullet hitted any of us.

DMR and as50 were shooting at different people at different times. I was shooting DMR and watched the blood sprut out as I hit, player ran around bleeding out and did not die, yet continued to stop and shoot back despite being hit 6 times with a DMR.

I assume you are accusing us of using a god mode hack or something, but please tell me why the guy you accused died after?

sorry didnt see you die.....maybe you combat logged and die on another server?

If you trully shot maybe there was a desync or something.3/5 of us died in that last encounter, only me and goodmanHR survived cause we took cover in a nearby building.

ummmm what near by building?? no buildings for 2k.... Or was it the building you warped to like your buddy durt warrior did with the SUV? Yeah he died, when he warped into another one of us playing, the one you killed across the map in the helo.

It never occured to you, that our vehicle exploded cause of your as50 shot?

we saw the suv and it did not explode....only one shot was taken at the suv to stop it.the rest were taken at the players, also the suv never exploded, because your buddy and fellow clanmate was warping around the map with it later on.

Also tell me, would you bandage yourself when you are targeted by snipers?

Why would you? since bleeding doesnt affect you......

Oh and of course looting body while being shot at by snipers is a even better idea!

He didnt mean loot the body...since you were across the ridge from us how could you loot our bodies while we had others still shooting at you? unless you warped over....He meant loot the gear in the vehicles at the area, the ones you were blowing up with disregard....well thats easy, since you could go to another server and spawn whatever you like....maybe?

So this said i've just destroyed your great arguments that define a hacker.

you didnt destroy it you confiurmed it, thank you so much.....PS why did you come back to the boom bewm room? you where back there on wednseday, we never removed the ban and yet you got back in?????

This said... being kick/ban after this guy was crying bout losing his farmed gears just make it even easier to come to conclusion we got ban for him,since we have nothing to hide and nothing to be ashamed of. To all other players if your looking for a fair match with no BS avoid Boom Bewm Room at all cost.

Why do you tell other to avoid it and yet you came back in???????????????????not very logical. Since you managed to repeatedly get on the server after being banned(no hacks) I ask why did you bother to tell people not to play there?

And for conclusion to you Mr. Memdobendo, i hope you come to our KVT clan website to give us an apology for your abuse and untill then i will inform everyone i know to avoid your server to avoid such abuse.

Have a good day sir.

You have a good day, please do us the favor and avoid the boom bewm room, your type and your clanmates type are not welcome and will be removed when you are seen. As a clan that has been in gaming for over 8 years and having 50 plus members, we find it funny when cheaters cry about getting banned.Simple fact, if you appear to be to good to be real....you usaully are hacking. We strive to make our server a freindly place and have repeatedly welcomed noobies and helped them out. Again DO AS YOU ADVISE OTHERS AND AVOID THE BOOM BEWM ROOM. I dont understand why you have bothered to repeatedly come back after crying about abuse by the admins....let alone how you can get back on with a permanent ban issued.

Thank you and have a good life.

Edited by douchebag-dirtytampon
  • Like 1

DMR and as50 were shooting at different people at different times. I was shooting DMR and watched the blood sprut out as I hit, player ran around bleeding out and did not die, yet continued to stop and shoot back despite being hit 6 times with a DMR.

sorry didnt see you die.....maybe you combat logged and die on another server?

ummmm what near by building?? no buildings for 2k.... Or was it the building you warped to like your buddy durt warrior did with the SUV? Yeah he died, when he warped into another one of us playing, the one you killed across the map in the helo.

we saw the suv and it did not explode....only one shot was taken at the suv to stop it.the rest were taken at the players, also the suv never exploded, because your buddy and fellow clanmate was warping around the map with it later on.

Why would you? since bleeding doesnt affect you......

He didnt mean loot the body...since you were across the ridge from us how could you loot our bodies while we had others still shooting at you? unless you warped over....He meant loot the gear in the vehicles at the area, the ones you were blowing up with disregard....well thats easy, since you could go to another server and spawn whatever you like....maybe?

you didnt destroy it you confiurmed it, thank you so much.....PS why did you come back to the boom bewm room? you where back there on wednseday, we never removed the ban and yet you got back in?????

Why do you tell other to avoid it and yet you came back in???????????????????not very logical. Since you managed to repeatedly get on the server after being banned(no hacks) I ask why did you bother to tell people not to play there?

You have a good day, please do us the favor and avoid the boom bewm room, your type and your clanmates type are not welcome and will be removed when you are seen. As a clan that has been in gaming for over 8 years and having 50 plus members, we find it funny when cheaters cry about getting banned.Simple fact, if you appear to be to good to be real....you usaully are hacking. We strive to make our server a freindly place and have repeatedly welcomed noobies and helped them out. Again DO AS YOU ADVISE OTHERS AND AVOID THE BOOM BEWM ROOM. I dont understand why you have bothered to repeatedly come back after crying about abuse by the admins....let alone how you can get back on with a permanent ban issued.

Thank you and have a good life.

1- No i didnt combat log, i was in that small military barrack untill the admin kicked me. (It pays off to actually read what people say. Just saying....).

2-How bad of a liar can you be.. There is no building around FOB boriana? get real mate...

3- WTF suv????? we had a GAZ we're you actually there ?? doesnt seem like it. And what helicopter?? you must be speaking of a totally different thing, which i have no clue.

4- I wasnt banned, i was just kicked and i did not come back after, you guys banned my clanmate when they we're logging back after you kicked em, i didnt bother joining back.

5-What kind of argument is this? The reason why i tell everyone to not join your server is kind of obvious with such tact that you possess, actually i think i don't even need to do it since you clearly, with how you answered to me, can do it on your own. Therefore il'l never join your server again.

To everyone! i will repeat do not join a server where people ban for their own benefit, or just cause they are pissed, and all this without even checking the server log to prove their sayings.

It's easier to just ban and say crap than actually realise with logs they are wrong.

Have a good day!

I have to say that I have played in the "Boom Bewm Room" many times... and I find it to be run quite well.

And for them to even bother responding to ratbag hackers who were banned is more than i would have done.

For those saying..."look at the logs... look at the logs"...

You are CLUELESS 100% clueless as to how to run a server or what the logs actually show.

I currently have 3 servers of my own... and actually know what the logs show (and what they don't show).

I kick first..ask questions...well no i don't even bother asking questions... if someone in my gaming community says "I shot that guy with an as50 and he didn't die"... it a fukin ban... no questions asked.

If you don't like the way the guys at the Boom Bewm room (or any other server) run the server they pay for... here is a suggestion.

GO SPEND YOUR MONEY( if you have a job ) AND BUY YOUR OWN SERVER!

Then you can see what it is like to spend half of your gaming time being an admin... instead of playing.

• Like 3

Then you can see what it is like to spend half of your gaming time being an admin... instead of playing.

Lol do that then become a Forum mod.... i don't think ill get to play DayZ again haha!

• Like 4

I have to say that I have played in the "Boom Bewm Room" many times... and I find it to be run quite well.

And for them to even bother responding to ratbag hackers who were banned is more than i would have done.

For those saying..."look at the logs... look at the logs"...

You are CLUELESS 100% clueless as to how to run a server or what the logs actually show.

I currently have 3 servers of my own... and actually know what the logs show (and what they don't show).

I kick first..ask questions...well no i don't even bother asking questions... if someone in my gaming community says "I shot that guy with an as50 and he didn't die"... it a fukin ban... no questions asked.

If you don't like the way the guys at the Boom Bewm room (or any other server) run the server they pay for... here is a suggestion.

Nobody hacks in KVT. No one ever did, and this is why i am pissed. The person that got accused of tanking a as50 shot got killed right after in the gunfight, and he is still accused of hacking even tho HE DIED. I've run several servers in many games including this one, so seriously i understand how, complicated it is to run a server (more than you think). I don't agree with your philosophy of banning without any questions, which brings back the admin abuse subject. For god sake i could say i shot someone with a as50 and he didnt die without even having a as50 to get a certain person ban... If you cant be responsible as a admin, i'd suggest you to just leave the job to someone who will actually do it well. And i do have a job, even tho i don't see the point of mentioning in this convo.

So to end this convo, if you don't like me saying crap about your server, i would recommend to not say crap bout our clan which plays legit. Its not cause you got owned ONCE that we are hacker.... grow up kid. It is even funnier when you think about it, we got kind of owned and pin down and most of us got killed in that fight and yet we are called out hacker. You think thats credible?

To the forum moderator: you can just close this thread,since i've passed my message to the dayz community. I made my point even tho i don't have any proof, they stand on their point (without any proof), guess its a deadend...

Lol do that then become a Forum mod.... i don't think ill get to play DayZ again haha!

LOL....I know what you mean, run clan business and website and forum, that and drive OTR, get the weekends off to game, usually end up doing admin stuff for the clan and then go to bed...

LOL....I know what you mean, run clan business and website and forum, that and drive OTR, get the weekends off to game, usually end up doing admin stuff for the clan and then go to bed...

haha, bed.... what's a bed??

• Like 1

Well my 2 Servers in the Data Center of Luxembourg (Europe) are not working for now 3 days :P

EDIT: Sorry guys this was the wrong open tab xD I should open my eyes before doing shit xP this post can be deleted.

Edited by ItsCriminal

This server is on panthera so it is a private hive. Since it is a private hive the admins have more control on the server which can be used for good or bad. If the admins want to make solid bans then they can use various third party tools such as killzone kid's admin toolz to determine if a player is cheating/hacking. Admins should also be storing various logs to determine if a player is hacking.

Last time of asking.... Evidence or it's case closed.

in my opinion the admins should've checked the set damage log to see if the person who fired the as-50 did damage to something. It is not hard. shooting at a hacker with godmode on will not prevent you from doing setdamage (going off of memory + low sleep) therefore the as-50 damage should be there in the logs. I use third party tools such as kil-zone kid's admin toolz to get evidence of godmode since players with god mode on will not have hunger or thirst values go up.

As we all know this is dayz and we should not rely on in-game experiences to make decisions on bans (unless it is blatantly obvious). So I am not on the admins side because I feel that they could've easily found evidence prior to banning + it seems they are not taking advantage of the useful third party tools. However shit happens when admining which is why I am not on the other side since I feel that they shouldve contacted the admins about the kicks/bans and crap before creating a flame war on the forums.

thats just my 0.02 dollars.

Everyone says show me the log....well unless the logs are streamed to a central depository that checks md5 and stores them to verify, much like punksbusted.com use to do, the evidence in the logs can be fake. So the logs will prove nothing in turth. I did check setdamage and it did show the fight and we did hit, but it is of little proof since we could write anything we want to that file and email it to everyone. The LOGS are not a magical end all of proof since there is no way to prove that they have not been doctored.

I trust my eyes and since we pay for the server, we ban whom we think is a cheat or a disruptor, no one likes a guy coming into a server and disrupting the regulars of that server it stops a sense of community far more then a overzealous admin. We have talked about doing a whitelist for the server and require a person to register with us before we let them play on the server, that way we can prescreen the players on the server......thinking real hard about this.

Edited by douchebag-dirtytampon
  • Like 1