Sign in to follow this  
P_Griffin08

US 113 California, 75 vehicles, looking for more players, new private hive

This is my new private hive. Me and a fellow admin are pretty active on it to take care of scripters.

I will be looking for more admins, people i see regulary and believe I can trust.

Server is fairly new and I am looking to put it out there so more players will join and feel free to make any suggestions to me on how I can better the server.

Here's all the info:

Server Name: US 113 California(v1.7.3/98220) [Veteran|3DP:ON|NT:OFF|CH:ON|DM:ON]

IP: 108.43.128.53:2302 or griffinwomping.no-ip.org

Loc=US/California, Diff=Veteran, Map=Chernarus, UTC-8:00

Starting Loadout:

Makrov + 2mags, PainKillers, 2 bandages, NVG's, 1 Soda, 1 can of baked beans

feel free to either post here or PM me

I currently in the works of making a forum, to talk to other players and make suggestions to better the server and report hacker/cheaters, visit it at

http://us113.forumotion.com

Edited by griffin89
  • Like 2

I shall be joining the server, as well as my friends Noshious and Arminius. We to be a part of a great server!

I shall be joining the server, as well as my friends Noshious and Arminius. We to be a part of a great server!

thank you! you'll find we have a pretty friendly community with some rivalries lol

i updated the O.P. with a link to our forum(still be worked on) to talk to other players and make suggestions on how to make the server better and report hackers/scripters/cheaters

• Like 1

hi griffin i have played on your server for a week now. thank u for this server. i also wanted to know if i could join your group. i love the rivalries on the server plz consider me for your group

Im a 4 month experienced player

Yes im 15 i am mature but plz think about it

Edited by GnarlyChipmunk101