Sign in to follow this  
Er0ticG0atZ0MbI3

Best Random Find in DayZ

My best random find was when I just started out on Dayz and was walking north for about half an hour. I was following a random Road hoping to reach a town when I see a Broken down Truck. I walk past it and saw nothing but then I heard Flies and you know what flies means!!! DEAD BODY. SOOOO I find a dead guy in a Ghillie suit, with a 50.cal sniper, Pistol, Night Vision Goggles, STEAK, Bionocluers, Map, compass and a Watch. lots of food aswell

So what's yours?

• Like 3

lol,

3 dead snipers fully kitted out near Pustoshka, I took the SVD_Camo. After looting the dead snipers seen the V3S Civilian close by =)

My pack was not big enough....lol

• Like 2

Bionocluers? Are those rare items that are so uncommon that I've never heared of them before?

Bionocluers? Are those rare items that are so uncommon that I've never heared of them before?

It was my first time playing at the time, and i died a few times before aswell

Spawned in on Panthera, in the middle of nowhere (I had spawned on a previous life, got lost on a new spawn with no items and given up for the day, returned to the game at this point)

So I spawn in, hear flies, look all around but cant see a body, look down and right next to me in the bushes is a dead body with FN FAL, 6 mags, full toolbelt. Food, water, alice pack, g17.

Great!

I was sniped 5 seconds after picking up the items.........

it was seriously the middle of the woods and mountains a good 1000m from any settlement (I was in my map when I was shot, first shot hit me and I heard a distant DMR shot, died on 3rd shot as 2nd missed while exiting my map)

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior
  • Like 1

Spawned in on Panthera, in the middle of nowhere (I had spawned on a previous life, got lost on a new spawn with no items and given up for the day, returned to the game at this point)

So I spawn in, hear flies, look all around but cant see a body, look down and right next to me in the bushes is a dead body with FN FAL, 6 mags, full toolbelt. Food, water, alice pack, g17.

Great!

I was sniped 5 seconds after picking up the items.........

it was seriously the middle of the woods and mountains a good 1000m from any settlement (I was in my map when I was shot, first shot hit me and I heard a distant DMR shot, died on 3rd shot as 2nd missed while exiting my map)

DAMN unlucky... :P

Was in NWAF on usual server when a mate said he was joining a different server as another friend was on it and was going to pick him up from the beach. So I hopped servers and logged in right next to a dead body that had rangefinders, GPS, coyote backpack etc etc.

• Like 1

I walked trough the woods and found a camp made out of 20+ tents, a quarter of them filled with NV, rangefinders, ghillies, as50's etc.

I walked through the woods freshly spawned and found a tent with ghillie, m4sd, m9sd, GPS, NV, rangefinder, steaks, water bottles.

I went to park a URAL in "our" parking spot when, 5 meters down the road, I see a UAZ.

I played on a server with someone who advertised a "garage" at devil's castle with stuff for trade. Cars, guns, ammo, parts... I'm a bandit, I don't trade... but thanks for letting me know!

• Like 1

My first adventure to Devils Castle came in from the east, all of a sudden i can hear automatic gunfire comming from the castle.

So i lay low, next thing i see is 2 bandits leaving so i wait till the coast is clear. On entering the main part of the castle i come across 8 dead bodies all geared up to the hilt.

I Start scavenging as fast as i can, thinking that the 2 bandits might be back for the loot. Got myself my very first NVG,Coyote backpack,GPS,MK48 Mod 0 and a shit load of ammo..............

So i dicide to leave fast heading for the tree-line, so its about 150 meters from castle to tree-line next thing "BANG"....... So a long story short easy come easy go.

But at the time this is more like how my emotions were.

post-6059-0-96937700-1352583372_thumb.pn

• Like 1

Spawn fresh in Kamenka, run north visiting all the deer stands + Zelenogorsk market.

Found all the survival essentials in the market + alice pack.

Found a DMR + 3 mags in a deer stand NW of Myshkino.

Found an AS50 with no ammo @ a helicopter SW of Stary.

Found 3 M107 mags @ the military tents.

Found the Heuy spawned at the miltary tents (I had to log out for 10-15 minutes and in that time the clan who run the server fixed it up and flew it away, DOH!).

Found a green car hidden in the forst North of the NW airfield with a FN FAL AN/PVS-4 + 3 mags in storage.

Today was a good day, only way it could have been better is if I'd found some NVGs.

• Like 1

not the best loot by far but the 1 server i played and 1 life i spawned in cherno and found dmr ^^ my first weapon was a dmr

Then saw a bike and a bus but the bike wasnt broken so took it ^^

Fresh spawn on Lingor and moved into a town, I tried to be sneaky since I hadn't found a weapon but I managed to aggro half the town anyway. I fled into a building thinking I could run out the other side and hide but I was new to Lingor so I couldn't find the exit. As the infected stumbled through the door I fled up a flight of stairs, as I parked in a corner trying to hide I became aware of the sound of flies. I looked left and there 5 feet away is a dead player. He had a M1014 and plenty of ammo + a 1911 with 4 mags. Mad shotgun dash to freedom for me. (I still wonder how the player died)

First time I tried Lingor, I ran and ran... and ran... and see a big hotel. "Cool, let's check that out first".

First building I ever entered on Lingor. Go up one flight of stairs, look on floor. Ghillie suit. <3 Lingor

First time I ever played, join a server, some guys are talking about playing on their own password protected server, telling some guy to come to their TS for the password. So I piggybacked onto that TS aswell, said hello, got the password and logged on their server. Those other guys met up pretty quickly but I had no idea where I was. I didn't have a map, nor any idea what towns even existed. Run inland, run and run... and run... and run... and suddenly vegetation stops. Crap, this must be the map border. Okay, let's go a little east. No food or drinks, running red on both... I find that white pickup that spawns north of Zelenogorsk... in working shape! Sure, not perfect condition, but 4 wheels and an engine, what more can you want? 1/4 full of gas, too!

So, happy that I found my first vehicle ever, I hop in, hit three houses while figuring out that vehicles are steered mainly with the mouse - I learned how to use the AD steering a bit later - follow the road. Just as the gas runs empty, I hear a helicopter, the guys owning the server arrive, land, take out all the zombies, give me food, drinks and blood and take me along to their camp, gearing me properly there.

Playing with some friends on a balota buddies server. We did this thing where we'd spend the whole night on top of the hospital and a friend of mine would play music through direct chat. We'd get so many people saying things like "what the fuck is going on up there", and "OP OP OP, OPPA GANGNAM STYLE" over direct.

Anyway, 1 night I fell off the roof, and got a lucky kamyshovo spawn. I got back in roughly 10 minutes, and found a dead body on the train tracks with an Ak-74 and a czech pack. We chilled out on the roof again for maybe another 30 minutes, when we decided we were going to go take over cherno with our tunes. Walked the whole way there playing military cadences. We about 2/3 of the way there, just around prig, when we stopped for a drink break. Opened up my backpack in the hope there'd be some in there, and there was an M107 with 5 magazines. I hadn't even bothered to check my pack up until that point.

[...] play music through direct chat [...] OP OP OP, OPPA GANGNAM STYLE [...]

I hate you.

• Like 1

I was heading north from cherno and on the middel of the read I found a working chopper. Mi 1st chopper find ever, I went all around chernarus looking for it and practiced some hours of flying on Arma 2, on my 1st chopper me and my buddies came across and enemy chopper and had an aerial battle, we won. After that we scouted for a camp site and established ourselves, pretty good memories.

I was heading north from cherno and on the middle of the road I found a working chopper. Mi 1st chopper find ever, I went all around chernarus looking for it and practiced some hours of flying on Arma 2, on my 1st chopper me and my buddies came across and enemy chopper and had an aerial battle, we won. After that we scouted for a camp site and established ourselves, pretty good memories.

Edited by Supercuate

I hate you.

I wasn't the DJ, I just rolled with it. It was still hilarious when random people started singing along, regardless of the song.

On my first day of DayZ, I played for about 12 hours straight. On one server, me and my friend met up in Cherno. In the church we found a box with everything in it. We figured it was a hacked box, but being noobs we took stuff from it. From there, we proceeded to run around the server like idiots thinking we had the best stuff.

So, I was near Kamenka when I strolled into a old wooden shed, and I was fairly shure it was going to be empty. But guees what. There were six RGO frag grenades on the ground. I've already used half of them, two of which on zombies.

Black SUV.. Abandoned at an airfield.. Rolled around in those wheels feeling like a baws for a while.