mrcheezuss

Zombieland 100+ Vehicles (6 Choppers!) 24/7 Daylight Looking for players

Zombieland 100+ Vehicles 24/7 Daylight - 1.7.3/98836 |Regular|CH:ON|3DP:ON|Private Hive|SideChat

IP:5.63.148.28:2442

6 Choppers

Custom Vehicles

Spawn With Survival Essentials

Active/friendly Admins

Server is no longer 24/7 Daylight, you will spawn with nvg's however

The server is still up and i didn't sell it either, it has a new ip that is all. ip here:5.63.148.28:2442

Server Hardware:CPU Type : Dual Intel Xeon E5-2620

CPU Speed : 12 Core @ 2GHz +HT

Server Memory : 48 Gigabytes RAM

Network : 1gbit Dedicated Connection

Edited by Cheezuss
  • Like 4

100 vehicles and side chat are good draw cards but regular servers suck balls and 24/7 daylight sucks balls even harder.

100 vehicles and side chat are good draw cards but regular servers suck balls and 24/7 daylight sucks balls even harder.

I just set the server up so i will probably be tweaking the settings

hey :D been playing on the server for a while, and must say the 100+ vehicles make it a very different experience. anyway, the server's been busy tonight, and deservedly. thanks for making it! :D and please keep the 24/7 daytime! or make it so night-time doesn't last too long. hate going around for ages at night!

• Like 2

I got banned like 20 mins ago and it was for scripting.. my name is "Grass" and idk why i got banned.. I didnt do anything wrong..

What's wrong with regular?

I don't even notice differences on different difficulties.

What's wrong with regular?

I don't even notice differences on different difficulties.

Your taking cover in a tree/bush, random player happens to mouse over you, name tag comes up as well as your range, DEAD.

ill join. dont shoot, im trying to redeem my banditism

Your taking cover in a tree/bush, random player happens to mouse over you, name tag comes up as well as your range, DEAD.

The server is pretty much veteran as i disabled the nametags

That's aside from difficulty, the owner can remove that and keep the difficulty.

Thought id try your server has it looks good, but 10mins in i got killed by a hacker :(

That happens pretty much on every server, I'm constantly catching them and banning them though

Just joined this server and had the pleasure of meeting cheezuss unfortunately when i did login two hackers had formed some kind of sick funhouse at elektro fire station promising free loot from 2 cars they had stashed there, against my better judgement i decided to go down and check it out i was 200 meters away before the server went down for the restart, After the restart i got in and noticed one of the players hosting this "fun house" was having a GUID problem so that was my first red flag.

Anyways i managed to climb over the sandbags from the south entrance and found the 2 cars, all 3 large door entrances were barbed wired and tank trapped so there was no way of leaving with the vehicles i checked the vehicles and found nothing in them at this point my mind was racing as to what to do and then the second host came online and immediately identified me as being in the fire station i quickly checked up the stairs (i was cautious and left all my gear with my tractor up north and came down with nothing cept a map) managed to loot an M9 SD and decided to bug out.

As i was running for my life the second host was firing his M1 sniper but missing possibly baiting me to go prone but i just continued pegging it back north, at this point cheezuss put his foot down after checking the logs of foul play banned both hosts of this funhouse (i believe)

All in all though i enjoyed my first day on the server i played it cautious and avoided cherno and elektro and it payed off (cept for my reccy to check out the funhouse) and i would like to thank cheezuss again for providing the server :)

• Like 1

To anyone wondering why the server is currently down:

The provider's database was hacked, and they shut down all servers. It will be back up soon, and your gear should be restored.

good server, friendly and helpful admin! :thumbsup:

Thank ya. And I believe we are now running RMod, so download it and play!

is the server down? or did it change names??

what is rmod? is it why the server isnt showing up for me?

what is rmod? is it why the server isnt showing up for me?

Cheezuss is doing some server stuff. As soon as I see it back up, I will inform everyone of the details.

Cheezuss is doing some server stuff. As soon as I see it back up, I will inform everyone of the details.

alright, so its supposed to b down, correct?