mrcheezuss

Zombieland 100+ Vehicles (6 Choppers!) 24/7 Daylight Looking for players

Cheezuss is doing some server stuff. As soon as I see it back up, I will inform everyone of the details.

Cheezuss is doing some server stuff. As soon as I see it back up, I will inform everyone of the details.

wait is it on namalsk now?

Got banned today, I would like to know why? nick: kimmo2k / jSMO

T'was an accident.

Talk to Cheezuss about it, though. I resign from being an admin due to be being left with almost no instruction and lack of respect.

Got banned today, I would like to know why? nick: kimmo2k / jSMO

Could somebody do something? ................

Talk to Cheezuss....

Says guy who bans people with no clue what hes doing.. g_G

Says guy who bans people with no clue what hes doing.. g_G

Says the guy who's banned and could stay that way.

Says the guy who's banned and could stay that way.

says 13 years old kid who banned me for using fraps, nice admin idd..

right, so i'm assuming cheezus is gone, and someone else has bought the server? ah what a shame! we had a good community going

says 13 years old kid who banned me for using fraps, nice admin idd..

Yeah you're not being unbanned.

server has been down for several hours. whats going on?

and welch, thats not the way admins behave. Leaving admin duties before figuring out the own mistakes(unnecessary bans). You were friendly in the game, we said u made a mistake(banning jSMO for using hacks that he didnt do) and you really tried to solve it out for some time. But now as you didnt solve it, you say to jSMO to contact cheezus to get the bans off... its not hes job its yours. And you both are acting childish. He flames you for making mistake that you couldnt figure out and you keep flaming him, and the result is to perma ban him forever? U acted same way so theres really justice coming out.

And tbh as I have noticed the server is really lacking on active admins, have seen welch once and cheezuz couple of times more, dunno if theres more admins excisting. We need more admins.I really play a lot on this server and past couple of days ive seen more hackers than ive seen in four weeks before... Dunno whats going on with the server, cheezuz really sold it or what?

sorry for bad engrish, aint my home language.

Edited by mermaidman

I really hope you get more "active" admins to the server, because i haven't seen 1 in the server for like a week.. Theres been hackers in server everyday + some kids yelling to the side chat channel. PS: Get the server working!

yeah this server is dying

i mean its not even up lol, u guys say ur looking for new players but the server is a piece of shit and its sad cus i like the ppl on it, u guys really need to get it together

yeah this server is dying

i mean its not even up lol, u guys say ur looking for new players but the server is a piece of shit and its sad cus i like the ppl on it, u guys really need to get it together

The server was down due to the company hosting it for me had some hardware problems. And i don't think you realize how frustrating it is to maintain it and look through thousands of lines of text to find a single hacker, and then have some ignorant asshole complain even more when you should know that admins pay 30$ a month just so people have another server to play on. Try to host a server then tell me it's a piece of shit