Hey everyone. If you're reading this you must be curious of what my idea is, so here i go.

Basically, i was thinking this game needed a predominate ambiant noise that could be a defining factor for the game. A sounds that when hear can envelope you into many emotions, fear, anxiety, excitement, a sounds that you could not mistake for a gunshot, a zombie cry or another players voice, this sounds would have to be global. Something no matter where you are, or what your doing you can hear it, it would move you, make you stop and listen.

That's all fine and dandy you think, but what kind of sounds are you referring and what would it's purpose be?

Well that is easy, has anyone ever heard the YouTube videos that are titled "sounds or noised around the world"? These videos just make me shiver, but they also make me curious and i couldn't imagine what i would do if i heard this noise in real life. So for the purpose, one it could tie into the story background in some way, or it doesn't have to. But for all purposes, it would be $%^ing scary to hear, loud, long and EVERYONE hears it. Zombies could become increasing aggressive in the noise cycles and would just add to the shear ambient terror the game is so great at developing for the players.

If you have never heard of these sounds i'll post a few samples and you could make up your minds on your own, but remember this, if you heard this as you were crouched, or even crawling, evading danger in all directions, gun fire in the distance and zombies growling for blood. What would you do when this sound erupted in the sky..

Do your research, check out the various reports of these sounds and just imagine how insane it would to hear this periodically in the game.

Thanks for reading. Post your feedback if you think this might be a cool direction for the game.

This idea isn't that bad, but I don't really see the use of it.

btw you're in the "troubleshooting section" - I don't know if this is the right place for it, guess you should to post this in "suggestions" too.

oh oops, i thought i clicked suggestions haha.

Could it be possible for an admin to move it to the correct section? Thanks.