t0pz

VortexServers |US&UK Servers|Spectate Tool|TAVIANA MAP|Hack Prevention|Custom Control Panel|All Maps|BEC&Antihax Support|FTP Access|rMod|*Free Voice*

rk1lsp.png

2804eau.png

Vortex Servers is an established Hosting provider within the Minecraft Community as well as a few other games. We enjoy a great reputation with over 600 servers hosted on Minecraft, and we are now planning to expand into DayZ!

Though our DayZ expansion is new, our team has been active within DayZ since the early days. All of our support members are DayZ gamers themselves and have experience in setting up, hosting, maintaining, and improving private hives. We will continue to offer improvements to our private hive customers as the DayZ Mod develops, so feel free to come to us with any type of request. We try our best to help you out.

As of now, we only offer Private Hive hosting, however if there is a big enough demand, we will open up for Public/Official DayZ server hosting as well.

b64s2c.jpg

v5bbk0.png

• Locations: US (Chicago & New York), UK (London) *NEW*
  • Server Type: Private Hive
  • Maps: Chernarus, Panthera, Namalsk, Celle, Lingor, Takistan, Fallujah, Utes, Zargabad
  • Cutom Server Control Panel: Control your server via a customized Web-panel (Stop/Start, Adjust restart schedule/message, change server configurations, check player inventories, check illegal items, watch chatlog stream, etc.
  • Real-Time Map: Trace player activity by an auto-updated map, showing all current and recent player positions, connected by a traced line. This tool helps find undetected teleport hackers easily.
  • Spectate Tool: Catch hackers in the act! Your server will, if requested, be set up with an integrated spectate-tool which allows you to spectate specific players as well as fly around the map freely.
  • Cheat Prevention: Servers will be set up with a cheat prevention integrated in the mission file, which aims to prevent mass-killing, and other destructive hacks
  • rMod: By request, we can set up your server with rMod
  • BEC & Antihax Support: Our servers come pre-installed with Battleye Extended Controls as well as Antihax, which automatically synchronizes your script-detection and banlist with the dayz community files.
  • Full FTP Access: View/edit/download your game & configuration files directly via FTP
  • Flexible Live Support: Our team consists of gamers and knows what gamers want. If you have any problems or even have requests, you can open a ticket or use our live support to get direct answers. We aim to please, not just to sell.
  • OPTIONAL: Database Transfer: Transfer your hive database for free to vortexservers.com if you want to switch but don't want to loose your playerbase (Must be a bliss hive!)
  • FREE Voice Server included: DayZ is best played in a group of friends or others. When ordering a DayZ server at Vortexservers, you get a free voice server (TS, Ventrilo, Mumble), if requested!

do288i.png

All gameservers are hosted on Intel E3-1240v2 @ 3.8GHz hosted off of Windows Server 2008 R2. All of our servers come standard with a 1Gbps uplink port, this ensures you have a steady connection so no need to worry about losing connection to your server. Our current server locations are Chicago, New York and now also London.

mcqia8.png

BLISS Private Hive Servers for $0.90 / Slot

30 Slots -- $27.00/MO

40 Slots -- $36.00/MO

50 Slots -- $45.00/MO

60 Slots -- $54.00/MO

70 Slots -- $63.00/MO

80 Slots -- $72.00/MO

Customize & Order Now

34dr9kg.png

b_350_20_FFAD41_E98100_000000_591F11.png

b_350_20_FFAD41_E98100_000000_591F11.png

Edited by Toby - Vortexservers
  • Like 6

Kudos for professional service and fast responses on tickets.

So far me and my buddies are very pleased on your service and looking forward to do more business with you!

• Like 2

Great service guys.

server tools work great, quick ticket response, kind customer service

• Like 2

Coming Soon / In Development:

• Instant Server Setup
  • Switch Server Location (Free!)
  • Switch Map (Free!)
  • More Control Panel Features

Thanks to everyone with us so far. You play a big part in helping us improve our service, even if you don't know it!

• Like 2

NEW: We now offer a FREE Voice Server included in your DayZ order!

• Like 2

We genuinely love Peter, but we dislike Nick!

My friend Mike gave his only dented beans for Nick, and I was saddened to hear from this.

Mike has been scolded since and we have mutually agreed to give our future dented beans to Peter and Peter only.

We love you Peter!

• Like 3

yfr0m.png

100th support ticket answered today! :)

For those who do not like writing tickets, we also have a Teamspeak 3 server available for questions and support. The IP and password to it can be given out to customers by request.

• Like 2

Just ordered and waiting for a setup, we are used to have a popular hive around rank 200 on game tracker.com - DayZ.ST instantly disabled and deleted our server without a notice when there was enough funds on PP, CC and Bank. Hopefully you guys will do it better!

-Companion

• Like 1

Just ordered and waiting for a setup, we are used to have a popular hive around rank 200 on game tracker.com - DayZ.ST instantly disabled and deleted our server without a notice when there was enough funds on PP, CC and Bank. Hopefully you guys will do it better!

-Companion

Did they delete your database as well??

If not, we may be able to transfer it to your new server as soon as it's set up.

• Like 3

Did they delete your database as well??

If not, we may be able to transfer it to your new server as soon as it's set up.

We had no local backup of the database any more because RSYNC got over written yesterday and we were considering of fixing it right now. As far I am aware there is no database any more and we decided to start fair and clean again. Also ive send you guys a ticket for your TS3 information so I could get to know you guys and have a little idea of how you guys are rollin.

We are considering of making hourly database export towards my local home servere etc.

//Edit:

Subscribed to topic

Edited by Companion
  • Like 1

yfr0m.png

100th support ticket answered today! :)

I dare to say quite a few belong to us, superb customer support!

But Peter is so cute and we have to spoonfeed him on a daily basis so he can maintain that classy athletic body structure.

Secret recipe we have is Specially Dented Beans© that Peter cannot resist!

Edited by leettari
  • Like 1

I dare to say quite a few belong to us, superb customer support!

But Peter is so cute and we have to spoonfeed him on a daily basis so he can maintain that classy athletic body structure.

Secret recipe we have is Specially Dented Beans� that Peter cannot resist!

^ l o l

By the way, we now support this loadout tool to enable you to change the standard loadout with ease.

33bzgpg.jpg

If you want to edit a player's custom loadout instead of just the standard loadout, you can use this and then copy it from the database table it applies it to. Still easier than having to figure out how to add each item manually in the database.

• Like 2

UPDATE: You can now order a server with the new map: Taviana

• Like 1

Bought a server here, awesome support and put the support to the test, Peter still did not died by my questions...

Pro's:

- Awesome, mid fast support,

- They do any thing for beans,

- You can feed them beans and soda to keep them satisfied,

- They have Live/IRC Support at GameSurge...

Cons:

- Nick did not liked when I send my zombies after Toby

• Like 1

Gotta say Matt and Peter have been top notch in my experiences. Finally got Taviana running would love for some people to come play :D

Hope to get the auto warning messages for the restarts fixed soon, other then that running great!

b_560x95.png

Edited by InsideJob
  • Like 1

I want to apologize to the new customers who have been waiting exceptionally long this weekend for their new server to be set up. The combination of a machine reaching server capacity and one of our staff members being on a weekend trip have caused some delays. Everything should be running smooth again within the next 12 hours.

We are also nearly done with development for an instant setup procedure, meaning the moment you order it will be set up. We're hoping to implement this within the next few days. We will let you know here.

• Like 2

Ah, so that's why Peter was rudely replaced with Toby.

That awkward moment...

RCon admin #1: (Global) NOTE: THE SERVER WILL RESTART IN 5 MINUTES TO UPGRADE TO THE LATEST BETA PATCH!

(Side) [CKS] Leettari: we love you peter

(Side) [CKS] Leettari: <3

RCon admin #1: (Global) < Toby

(Side) [CKS] Leettari: damn

(Side) Fyz1kz: Peter is da MAN!!

(Side) [CKS] Leettari: this is awkward

(Side) [CKS] Leettari: hello toby

(Side) Fyz1kz: sry TOBY is da MAN*

All good though, thanks for the heads up and keep up the superb work!

• Like 1

Yep awesome work! keep it up! Have some beans to keep your energy up!! :beans:

• Like 1