Sign in to follow this  
Whishishu

You are running incorrect version of DAYZ_CODE (1.7.3, need 1.1)

HI everyone

i write this for the second time due to no reply so i try again.

On Lingor island i need version 1.1 and have downloaded from DayZ commander

but when i play it says:

You are running an incorrect version of DAYZ_CODE, please download the right version from dayzmod.com/downloads. (You are running version 1.7.3, the server is running 1.1)

its as if its getting confused as to which version is which and comparing mutually exclusive versions

1.7.3 is the dayz version

1.1 is the MAP version

so why is it asking me for 1.1 and telling me i have 1.7.3 when i have both....

and i have the same problem with all other maps apart from Namalsk which runs fine at:

0.60/1.7.3

please help im stuck playing Chernarus and Namalsk i want to play other maps tooo

• Like 1

use DayZ Commander

When it says that it means ur loading the DayZ files and trying to play other maps when you should be loading the other maps/mods

-mod=@DayZ, instead of -mod=@lingor or w/e it is

--edit:

missed a part, i see ur using DayZ commander, not really sure why it won't work, but the above reason i posted is why it won't work

if u join the server and it says that back out to the menu, and it'll tell u which mods u have loaded, if ur trying to play lingor, u should have 2 lingor mods listed to the right(i believe its 2)

Edited by griffin89

Thanks for ur help.

on the right on the main menu where it says single player and multiplayer?

i havea couple of things listing DayZ and 1.7.3.

but no mention of Lingor

i dont have these things listed when playing namalsk but that works fine

also when i go into the directory namalsk has an extra file while all the others do not

mod.cpp CPP File

its as if i dont have this file so the whole directory is ignored and tries to play normal dayz code on XXXXX map

Thanks for ur help.

on the right on the main menu where it says single player and multiplayer?

i havea couple of things listing DayZ and 1.7.3.

but no mention of Lingor

i dont have these things listed when playing namalsk but that works fine

also when i go into the directory namalsk has an extra file while all the others do not

mod.cpp CPP File

its as if i dont have this file so the whole directory is ignored and tries to play normal dayz code on XXXXX map

w/o being able to see your exact set up i can only speculate, but it not loading the mod seems to be the issue

ill send u a pm

You're running DayZ 1.7.3, not the Lingor mod. Like the other guy said, it's much easier if you use DayZ Commander.

• Like 1

I am using DayZ Commander

i have downloaded the correct version of the LINGOR MOD

but its still loading the DayZ mod, any idea how i can change what actually loads up

not sure if your still having the problem, because i was just having the same problem, saying i need 1.7 and i had 1.7.4 (using DayZ Commander for the map panthera) how i got it to work was open steam goto the games and right click arma 2 oa, click properties and click set launch options make sure that is empty, launch arma 2 from steam and in the main menu go to expansions and disable everything that is dayz related, like the @lingor, @dayz or whatever so you are just left with the arma 2 ones left, then try the dayz commander again, i just did that and it works fine now, hope it works for you if you havent already got it working :)

Edited by ThtBinkzyGuy

I am still having the problem. but on Taviana i have no problem, but i notice when backign out of a server on teh main page on the right i have @Taviana. i dont get that on the others. ill give it a try.

now i really wanna fix it coz i wanna see wht this DayZ plus is all about.

ill keep u posted on how it goes thanks