Sign in to follow this  
Sinoco

150 Vehicles | Custom Bases | Refuel Script | Extra Heli Crashes | 1.7.5.1 | 101480 | Veteran CH:ON | GMT-5 | Hosted by Sinoco, Leon

Modded DayZ Chernarus

150 Vehicles Fully Repaired

8 Helis

Extra Heli Crashes (spawns every 12 minutes)

Refuel Script

Custom Bases

Full Moon Nights/GMT-5

Custom Vehicle/Heli Spawns

Friendly Proactive Admins

Backups Every 30 minutes

Anti-Hack Software

Side Chat Enabled (No Abuse/Spam)

Constant Editing of the Mission File (Improving the Server)

Hi guys, we are a small server that just wants to let people enjoy the mod. We have a small regular player base who are very friendly and love to help people out. I have been working on the mission and server files, trying to improve the standard DayZ mod, and I am changing many things, with my current project being to adjust the zombie spawning logic. I have changed loot spawning and various other things, way too much to list for a short little summary. You should come on the server and check it out. We respect our players and their feedback, so just hit me up with a PM and we can chat.

Join us @ 109.123.114.188:3085

Edited by Sinoco

On 7/11/2012 at 3:19 PM, Uni1987 said:

ᅚᅚ

Edited by TheGantoo

You mean the forum thread title? If not, please specify. Will do that now, thank you.

Edited by Sinoco

Just tried loading in and got the error saying "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact DayZ staff."

Just tried loading in and got the error saying "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact DayZ staff."

Looking into it. Thank you.

I'm having issues finding your server in the list.

Did you use the IP? I've found searching the name to be unreliable for some reason. It works for me on DayZCommander though (I can confirm that the server is up and that there are players online).

Edited by Sinoco

Did you use the IP? I've found searching the name to be unreliable for some reason. It works for me on DayZCommander though (I can confirm that the server is up and that there are players online).

Thank you for the fast response, My DayZ Commander was out of date and couldn't see your server, I'll be on later this evening :) see you then!

EDIT: I just tried to join and i'm having the same issue as that other guy.

"Just tried loading in and got the error saying "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact DayZ staff."

Edited by Fatty McBoomBoom

Ok, I have found a temporary fix to the issue. In case any admins or anything stumble upon this, problem was that the players weren't getting added to the survivors table, so I have written a script so that all profiles have a survivor entry added to them. It runs every few minutes... so if you log into the game and it doesn't work, come back in a few minutes and it should work. Anybody who has had this problem on my server before should be fixed now. It also appears that about half of my player's survivor entries had been deleted, so anybody who previously couldn't play before should be able to play now.

If waiting a few minutes does not fix the problem for some people, please post here and I can fix it manually. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

After consulting with our awesome host, it seems he found the root of the issue, so there should be no issues in connecting, as always, if you have any issues, post away.

This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact DayZ staff."

Our host was hacked and our database got deleted, we will have to wait until it is restored from the backup on their end. Please be patient as it should not be long now.

Edited by Sinoco

Server is working, however all tents despawned, and My Helicopter turned into a UAZ lol

Give it a few days and it might evolve. Sorry for the downtime.

Hey LeonRL, I was banned from the server yesterday? It says I was playing with a hacker, and I know I was. I wasn't going to do anything malicious, if anything I'd just decided to start doing medical runs for people so wasn't going to go shoot everybody up with an as50.

This is the only server I have ever dedicated my DayZ server usage towards, before this I had no interest in remaining on one server constantly. I've had alot of playtime here, and I've made quite afew friends with the community I've met who seem to feel as I do when I think that this is a server worth staying on.

I didn't know the hacker outside of DayZ, and had only been with him about 5-10 minutes from when I saw somebody ambush his car. I don't know your policy on reversing bans, but I've never taken a server serriously enough to find an external page to appeal a ban; and I don't feel 5-10 minutes of playing with a hacker (killing nobody while I was with him ect) can justify being removed from the server.

I know I may have wrote too much just for a ban on a DayZ server, but I'd like to come on the server again for several reasons, and I think I've adressed most.

Thanks,

Andy.

Andy, you have been unbanned. We take hacking very seriously, and you are very lucky to be getting back on the server. You should realize that in real life, being with someone who is committing a crime (and doing nothing about it), you are as guilty as them.

In other news, we are trying very hard to move over to the London datacentre with our host. It has proven to be quite difficult to actually attain a slot, so please be attentive for that. If our IP changes, we will be updating this thread.

We have moved locations to London. The new IP is posted in the main post.

We have had recent lag fixed with a new database server, and it's running smooth as silk! We also have added Mi17, AH6X, and AN2 spawns, so look out for those!

EDIT: We also have 15-minute offsite backups now, so taking care of hackers is much less hassle than before.

Edited by Sinoco

We have now officially switched to DayZTaviana.com, if you want to try it out, come check us out! ;)