Sign in to follow this  
Sinoco

150 Vehicles | Custom Bases | Refuel Script | Extra Heli Crashes | 1.7.5.1 | 101480 | Veteran CH:ON | GMT-5 | Hosted by Sinoco, Leon

Ok guys, we are now on the dayzland.eu version of Taviana, which we highly prefer to the alternative.

Hey Sinoco,

Swadel here and until this happened myself and a few friends were enjoying your server. But recently you moved back to Chernarus so i came on to see what was going on with the server and perhaps secure a few vehicles for us. Was quite late at night yourself and me were the only ones on the server (My name was Anubis). The player database was carried over from Taviana and i had an L85 from a helo crash that we found on Taviana.

Then i was banned for the server for having said weapon. Here is my GUID : 581987490d2d14d070d26e17b2206de2 Can you please unban me as id like to keep playing on your server :) and my L85 was legit.

Thanks hope to see you ingame!

Edited by Swadel
  • Like 1

Hackers have been running rampant on the server today. Admins please get in there and clean them out :(

Hey guys, we have switched servers, IP noted in the thread. I have been working on the server several hours per day, editing and trying to improve it. If you guys have any feedback, hit me up. Enjoy.

Hey, Just started playing on the server today.

Do you guys have a list of all the plugins that are running on the server? Or is it just the auto-refuel script. Thanks and it is the first server taht I think my friends will like. They love night time, and this is the first server that has decent population that has night and refuel script.

Also if it is possible can you give a short list of the modified weapons table? Because I seem to find m4a3 cco sd a lot. (found 2 in 20 minutes) As well as a few other weapons I have not seen before (acog scop weapons come to mind)

Edited by Nelriana