Sign in to follow this  
Piacesi

Safe houses... and cars in the game....

Hello guys, im back and this topic is based in WarZ ( the new zombie game )

I saw in the game the safes locations ( dont pvp dont zombies )

I'd like see in the dayZ safes houses to you spawn ( for what we stay spawing in the beach??? ) we is survives, we need kill zombies and others players, but it makes no sense because we spawn in the beach... I'd like see we spawning in a house or a build...

(we is survives and in real life we dont 'spawn in the beach' we 'spawn' in the city...

and

I dont understand, this is zombie apocalypse, not a war and the city is does not destroyed, i d' like see (too) more cars ( and others ) in the game.

Remenber i new in the forum ( 2 days ) this topic is based in vìdeos of the youtube.

Edited by Piacesi

I don't agree with safe houses and such... if you want to keep things as realistic as possible then every aspect of the environment must be hostile ground, players themselves could group up and make small towns into safehavens where noobies and other survivors have free reign access to said "safe zones"

What you don't realise then is a civil war has happened (hence burnt out Humvees and military camps etc) so yeah some amounts of damage has been caused but i agree that there should be more vehicles but on the downside it would turn into a 40 player Destruction Derby.... if anything make more vehicles avaliable but make them more of a pain in the backside to maintain!

I don't agree with safe houses and such... if you want to keep things as realistic as possible then every aspect of the environment must be hostile ground, players themselves could group up and make small towns into safehavens where noobies and other survivors have free reign access to said "safe zones"

What you don't realise then is a civil war has happened (hence burnt out Humvees and military camps etc) so yeah some amounts of damage has been caused but i agree that there should be more vehicles but on the downside it would turn into a 40 player Destruction Derby.... if anything make more vehicles avaliable but make them more of a pain in the backside to maintain!

Not realy a safe house but, my topic is: i'd like see we spawning in the city not in the beach, you understand? im talk safe zones to explain my idea

and remenber i saw videos in the youtube i not have the game with the dayz

Edited by Piacesi

You spawn on the beach because you're supposed to have washed up on the shore, lol. Use your imagination. xD

• Like 2

Tis iz da besz spelligz evas

On the other hand:

I really like that part that we spawn in buildings, this would give us the option to gear a little bit up before going out. and would take out some of the newborn sniping.

also i hate the idea, that we washed up on the shore. how many people were on that ship xD are we in the bermuda triangle or something

Its not realistic for me to spawn every time in jimbob baseball cap gear. It kills my immersion. I should be spawned either by the mediccal tents in Cherno wearing full camos with an m249 and 4 mags, or the NW airfield would do... I mean seriously... I'm a military type. So thats realistic for me.

Its not realistic for me to spawn every time in jimbob baseball cap gear. It kills my immersion. I should be spawned either by the mediccal tents in Cherno wearing full camos with an m249 and 4 mags, or the NW airfield would do... I mean seriously... I'm a military type. So thats realistic for me.

If that is the case to i get to spawn in with a platoon of well trained lads and my L85?? o and my NV's Laser Range Finders and other goodies the Military supplied me with!

Edited by Derpy_Hooves
  • Like 1