Sign in to follow this  
Trizzo

[DZwT] Encounter:Taming a Jason/Nyan Cat/Joker Hacker

Timetabs in Youtube!

Hey! So i wouldn't of thought I would make a video about hacking...but when a Jason hacker sneaks up on you and you can silver tongue your way out of the situation things are only going to get wierder...

Logging back my favoirte private hive after patching to .3 and Beta changes I lost my 22 day old, dmr, ghille, gps wielding survivor. So I don't really give a ****. I noticed somebody creeping up on me. I attempt to ambush the player but quickly realise it's a hacker! I gain his trust and much like "Hero Meet Bandit" try to influence his decisions to try prevent as much grief as possible...but to make an omelette you have to break some eggs, that is to say some players must die (preferablly not me) for the greater good.

A dynamic encounter full of killing (legitimate and some sadly not) teaming up with good legit survivors, a hiliarious failed KoS attempt against me, an interview with a hacker giving some insights into what they are after...

NB: THIS IS NOT how I like to play DayZ but these experiences are currently part of the DayZ spectrum and unique ones are worth sharing ...So enjoy if you can!

-edit-should really of say trying to tame...

Cheers

Edited by Trizzo

The Jason mask isn't a hack nor is any of the custom skins. here is a link to the website you can get them at http://imgur.com/a/FAWIn#0. All they are is custom skins that the server admin has to turn on and allow on their server. The one I like to use is the Blow up doll one when I am in friendly medic mode.