muttasone

Recruiting for DayZ Group (Maybe doing videos)

CLOSED

I am a fairly new player for DayZ I have played about a week. I know basics just not many techniques. I am looking for people to start a group including someone able to teach me in the ways of not being a bambi (Grammer fail away) Looking for 3 people one of which to teach me.

Humanity(Bandit, Hero, Survivor Would prefer Hero):

Do you have a mic and is your voice mature?:

Would you rather have Team speak or Skype or Steam chats:

Are you willing to work with me so I may become better:

Edited by malcomshot

yes i have a mic, confused on your question

yes

Meant not squeeky please fill out app

Humanity(Bandit, Hero, Survivor Would prefer Hero): I am a hero.

Do you have a mic and is your voice mature?: I dont squeak and am very mature

Would you rather have Team speak or Skype or Steam chats: I have my own dayz private hive and teamspeak server

Are you willing to work with me so I may become better: Yes I can show you everything you will need to know and I will even provide gear :D

Humanity(Bandit, Hero, Survivor Would prefer Hero): I am a hero.

Do you have a mic and is your voice mature?: I dont squeak and am very mature

Would you rather have Team speak or Skype or Steam chats: I have my own dayz private hive and teamspeak server

Are you willing to work with me so I may become better: Yes I can show you everything you will need to know and I will even provide gear :D

Sounds great though I will probably want to play on a populated server after I go through boot camp how popular is the private hive server?

oh well never mind then

I don't mean any offense but if we do record people aren't very nice towards the squeak X.X

Humanity(Bandit, Hero, Survivor Would prefer Hero): A survivor. (Murderd a day ago while being a hero)

Do you have a mic and is your voice mature?: I'm mature when needed and my voice isn't like the little 11 year old voices, I'm 17 years old. I've got a mic which works fine.

Would you rather have Team speak or Skype or Steam chats: For me Skype is the main thing I use. Steam chats I don't really like and Teamspeak I don't mind. So I wouldn't mind using Skype or Teamspeak.

Are you willing to work with me so I may become better: I'm willing to help you out so you will learn the basic things to survive in DayZ for a nice amount of time. I can also provide you with some gear which can become rather usefull.

Just PM me if you wish to know my Skype and/or for more information about me.

Take care ^_^

Edited by Sathrek

i would be apart of ur group, im pretty mean with a sniper but i perfer the m14 for versitility. ive been playing for a month or 2. my humanity can change. i can be a hero but some days im feeling the bandit. i use skype usually. i hav steam. but i never hav used teamspeak. and i could venture with u till u pick up the dayz talents

Teamspeak will do. Would you mind providing me with the information needed to get onto the Teamspeak server and the DayZ server we will be playing on.

Team speak server is 70.34.195.91:10006

Type Elite commander force in filter its a private hive Thats what I am playing for now

May I just recommend that you guys try out Haven Australia?

Fully customized private hive server, possibly the best in the whole mod, definitely the best I've played.

Custom vehicles, buildings, soon to be custom skins.. Still going under constant updating but it's a really great server! As with all properly secure servers it has whitelist protection and a password. Head to their homepage to register!

Hope to see you there! :)