Sign in to follow this  
Addict (DayZ)

I am looking to join someone elses group

I am a mid-level player whom has only ever worked as a lonewolf. I am 24 and use vent. I could also use skype.

I am looking for 2-3 players to join up with and build a camp.

Feel free to add me on skype, I don't mind how we communicate. But I do have a TS3 server we can use.

Skype name - iampaulpatterson

Looking for a small group!

Little about me.

23 years old. East Coast. Usually on 9 PM 3 AM Weekdays and all day on the weekends im not out of town for work.

2 months experience in DayZ, just now coming back from a break due to work.

Experience in tactical manuvering in DayZ (hugging walls, running in brush/tree line, etc) and not just running in the open, ive played countless FPS, and I cant stand the CoD play style of just running around like you dont care if you die.

I have Skype and can get TS or Vent.

My experience in the past includes pulling into a town in a car, covering my team (And our car) as they raided supplies as well as leaving our car parked in the brush far out from a city as we tactically made our way in and out. As well as countless other stories, these are just my favorite's.

I love playing support, medic, covering the team during a supply raid, etc.

My Skype name is MrFrazier

Hope to get in with some people tonight! PM or Skype Me!

Been playing with these guys for a few months now, great group of guys, jump on our ts server and say hi! Dont forget to tell them captain rhodes sent ya!

post-115171-0-62030600-1352488556_thumb.jpg

Server IP: 69.162.88.42:2312 TS3 IP: 66.55.142.230:9371

Looking for a heavily Admined DayZ Server with 160 + vehicles, planes, choppers, new cars, and much more. Large maps for groups to setup camps and not get them destroyed or looted quickly. We do not tolerate hackers or cheating of any kind. Our Admins will check logs and will be playing daily. Currently playing Panthera Island.

Join us on our TS server you wont be dissappointed!

www.alliedtaskforce.com