Sign in to follow this  
Shmak (DayZ)

NZ1 hacker

Hacker name: Darkforce

Server: NZ1

Time: 1:15 (CST)

At the NW airfield,Dude pops up, we kill him says (Darkforce was killed by Rore(Friendly Fire)) He Dcs, body immediately dissappears, he reconnects, and pops right back up where he was... We kill him again, same message.. he DCs, reconnects, pops back up... Kill him again, same shit..... His body stayed this time, he connects again, we assume hes actually dead... no, He kills 1 of my guys, i run over shoot him, start lootin my buddy, he relogs, pops me..... We left server lol

We had 2 other guys in the forest watching this happen, one of them managed to pop him with a DMR 3x before DarkForce disconnected.

How does it come that you can see cheating in database but BattleEye just thinks about wanking?

I've respawned in the same location that I died at before. It only happened once in Balota airtower, though. Not defending the accused, just sharing that this has happened to me in the past. Respawning that many times in the same location is definitely fishy though.

After playing for weeks I'd never seen any "friendly fire" incidents, suddenly the last few days I'm seeing a lot of them on the NZ servers.

Was at NW airfield and I popped a guy in a ghillie suit carrying what looked like an M14 AIM, with the name Slayer228. It said "friendly fire" etc, no kill counted and his body disappeared. I thought it must be some server specific glitch or something, though also noted that it took almost a full mag from an M4A1 CCO SD and direct headshots to down him. Probably ten minutes later my friend was sniped at the entrance to the north barracks and I hid in the in the shower waiting. After maybe 5 minutes I heard shots ring out and a player was killed, and the flies started buzzing just outside the barracks. I heard walking around outside, and suddenly in popped Slayer228, in a ghillie again, with an M14 AIM, and NVGs. I shot him, again taking a full mag and headshots, friendly fire again, his body disappeared again, and probably 15 seconds later another guy in a ghillie called Bejzo ran in with no regard for dying, and with what sounded like either a DMR or an M14 AIM he shredded me as I sprayed ineffectively at him. Both of them had a 200+ ping.

Now I'm seeing this "friendly fire" stuff quite regularly.