Sign in to follow this  
SgtDouglas

A Simple, Yet Elaborate Trap

A random gem for all of you, once upon a time, I was in a military base in namalsk. I had found an m4a3 without effort quite fast. I then see a large stone iron structure coming out of the ground near the middle of the base. I walk to it, and suddenly notice a ladder going down a narrow vertical tunnel. My curiosity spurs, and I go off to climb down it. As I reach the end of the ladder, it is already too late. There are several bodies down here. I see the iconic shamegah and know that I am already dead. After the single M14 bullet struck my head, I type into side chat: "Bravo, nice trap".

Although I am not a player who utilizes the ideal of banditry, I did find that this certain encounter was simply fascinating. If anyone else has had similar experiences like getting held up, ambushed, or simply outsmarted by other players, please tell in full detail.

First time I ever went down that ladder I was halfway down it and it suddenly dawned on me, what if someone is waiting at the bottom. I heard the flies buzzing as I near the bottom but luckily for me , no one was alive down there.

Everytime after that I only go there if I have a spare nade, get to the top of the ladder and chuck it down first.

Havn't got any stories to add to the discussion though.

• Like 1

Me and some friends have camped that little area before, collecting quite the mass of warm bodies to help fight off the cold. It helps to have someone to watch the front as well as the back, just in case someone decides to ghost in there.