nathan.czeck@gmail.com

Cannot connect to servers.

I use play with Six and I click on a server and it launches Arma 2 and shows me the server screen. Then it connects to me to the main screen of Arma 2 and never connects to the DayZ server. Any idea what is going on or how to fix this?

• Like 1

It would appear that the Play withSix update this morning has rendered DayZ unplayable both through the launcher and the ingame server browser. No idea what happened or why, but would sure be nice if someone could shed some light on why.

Edited by jsnwldrp7423

Started two threads about a similar problem with fuck all replies >:( Six, commander, through ARMA, get to the set up screen and it freezes, rarely gets to loading screen and freezes, even more rare I get into the game, guess what? freezes.

The new update removed everything from the arma map, can only start arma II now, do they even TEST the new updates before releasing?

Same left my server for food came back had a few updates for playonsix and now i have the above problems :(

I am also having a freeze up issue on most servers at the character creation stage... also another server i usually play on is at version 1.5 and i don't know where to get the update for that. Hope this can be fixed.

Snap i updated play withsix and now can't a game at all......Hurry up and get it sortted i need my fix.....

Seems to be working fine now. Problem is, some of the servers are running a different version of DayZ and the launcher isn't updating for me.