Yoggi211

SE 1 Private Servers - Custom

Hi guys and gals

We've been running the SE 1 servers for a while now and want to expand our player base.

The server populations consist of mature players running as bandits, heroes, in squads or with a clan.

Unlike many other servers we try to keep the spirit of DayZ by not spawning 1 gazillion vehicles, removing night time or giving you rediculous starter gear.

We have also removed all the game breaking weapons from our loot tables (AS50 and thermal weapons) and replaced them with new interesting ones.

DayZ is supposed to be hard, scary and frustrating.

The servers are continously monitored and we have a community website where people can connect and chat about whats going on.

We have three admins currently and the head admin (me) does not play on the server.

SE 1 Chernarus DayZ Bliss by dayz.geveo.se - DayZ 1.7.3 and Bliss 4 - 24.7 Admin - Gotcha Anti-Hacks - Custom Buildings - Custom Wrecks - Custom Loot - Care Packages

81.92.76.7:2303

SE 1 Chernarus DayZ Bliss by dayz.geveo.se - Namalsk 0.60, DayZ 1.7.3 and Bliss 4 - 24.7 Admin - Gotcha Anti-Hacks - Custom Buildings - Custom Wrecks - Custom Loot

81.92.76.7:2502

Arma OA Beta version = 98443

***Register here for access: http://dayz.geveo.se

-Private Hive - Bliss

-Chernarus 50 Slot | Namalsk 40 Slot

-SE Server - low ping

-GMT-7

-Auto Restarts at 4 hour intervals.]WITH COUNTDOWN WARNING MESSAGES

-Lootable Military Crate's

-Side Chat Enabled

-Veteran - Waypoints ON - Crosshair OFF - 3rd Person ON

-Kill Messages including murder weapon

*Anti-Cheat features*

-Passworded

-Gotcha Anti-Hack

-BattleEye

-Bans.txt synced with Community Bans list

-3 Active admins

*Rules to be followed*

-No cheating

-No glitch exploiting

-No malicious chat or racism

-No voice over Side Chat, text only (in english)

Play fair and hope to see you soon!

Edited by Yoggi211
  • Like 1

A very well updated and in all ways upheld server. NIce community, fast responses to problems, and most of all a balanced server with a decent amount of vehicles and heli crashes!

I agree with Drumavatic. Probably one of the best servers I've played on so far. All it needs right now is players, 15-30 just isn't enough in my opinion :)

A really great server with some great settings, and a really helpful team of admins!

I really like this server! I "worked" as a cab driver on this server for a few days. My experience from that is that there are many nice people, but then again as in every server there are scumbag bandits. After being killed 2 times by my costumers and almost killed once, i retired as a cab driver. Maybe sometime i'll start the cab driver career again...

The only thing this server needs is a little more players

• Like 1