tamaster92

How to install Taviana (or any other custom map) and run it using DayZ Commander

Hello and thanks for the great toturial, i just have a problem. Every time i join a server and the map is Taviana i get "Arma 2 OA Has Stopped Working". All the other maps works fine, but i don't know why this one doesn't. When i download the file i put it in the arma oa map. I tryed to change the Z in the name to small and big, but i still doesn't work. In Dayz Command i has changed the Dayz Directory to the @DayZTaviana and i tryed with big and small z in there to. I have the newest patch 99202 and 1.7.4.4. I REALLY hope you can help me!

Tamaster, you little genius! Thanks for that. :thumbsup: :beans:

Hello and thanks for the great toturial, i just have a problem. Every time i join a server and the map is Taviana i get "Arma 2 OA Has Stopped Working". All the other maps works fine, but i don't know why this one doesn't. When i download the file i put it in the arma oa map. I tryed to change the Z in the name to small and big, but i still doesn't work. In Dayz Command i has changed the Dayz Directory to the @DayZTaviana and i tryed with big and small z in there to. I have the newest patch 99202 and 1.7.4.4. I REALLY hope you can help me!

Try the fix suggested in the description of the video :)

None of the download links work. Is the map gone?

DayzLand shows an error for the download link. And the alternate link says the file will take 436minutes to complete, and looks a bit shady. I'm not about to download from that site.

Is it still available on DayzLand?

Edited by droscoe

You could have just cut and pasted the command switch override parameters into your post - that would have been more helpful than posting a Youtube video, which of course you get paid for by Google for every x visits.

• Like 1

You could have just cut and pasted the command switch override parameters into your post - that would have been more helpful than posting a Youtube video, which of course you get paid for by Google for every x visits.

This video isn't monetized so how about you try watching it before making stupid claims?

Also I made a video because personally I learn how to do things far easier by watching it, not from just instructions. I'm sure there are people who are the same.

I keep getting "You are running version 1.7.4.4 the server is running 1.1.0. I've reinstalled Taviana three times and it still doesn't work. Downloaded from DayzCommander. Please answer!

I keep getting "You are running version 1.7.4.4 the server is running 1.1.0. I've reinstalled Taviana three times and it still doesn't work. Downloaded from DayzCommander. Please answer!

Try using PlayWithSix.

failing that, make sure the path is correct because that error means it is booting up actual DayZ not taviana

Hey guys I just made a short video showing how to install the newest map and run it with DayZ commader.

This works with any currently released custom map and I figured it might be useful!

Much love brother

whats the diferrences between EU and com version of taviana ???

Our hoster migrated us to com just now....!

When i try to install it, i click the link, it brings me to that screen and if i click the green button it says that the link doesnt exists.

can you help me out?