Sign in to follow this  
CindersVeil

Few ?'s (Ghillie suit/Debug Mode)

Start off with the ghillie suit problem i'm having. Every time i find on i try and put it on but it says "Can't count magazines" then the ghillie suit changes to civilian cloths. It sucks because i've found 3 different ghillie suits and it has happened to them all.

2nd being i guess you would call the debug mode or maybe just the HUD. When you first start in a game It should tell you where you have spawned and how every many days you've been alive. I don't have that.

Also when i open my backpack and go to click on my toolbox the open or use button is covered up. I can get my Alice pack to open only because there is a little bit showing under the screen. Anybody know whats up with that?

If you are using steam, validate your install.

I'd also recommend removing dayz and re-adding it. Simply locate the install directory and remove "@dayz" then using the launcher of your choice re-download and install dayz.

If you are still having problems I'd suggest do a full re-install of arma 2 and dayz.

After reading your last bit about the alice pack, you should check what your resolution is set to in the game options, both of the resolutions should be the set to the same and one that your monitor is capable of displaying. The 3d resolution might be above 100% and cutting off a bunch of your viewable screen, which would also result in not seeing how many days you are alive.

I think it may be interface size thats the problem, could be too big. Try changing interface size to normal or small in teh video options.

You can also drag the inventory UI around like you would in Windows. Just drag and click. But like Painfulleap1 said, you may need to adjust the game resolution, make sure the interface and game resolution are the same.