Sign in to follow this  
nextgen (DayZ)

looking for a group or looking to start a group

hey guys i love playing dayz and would like to play with other players i prefer over 18's only so convo can flow etc small tight group would be ideal or have own ventrillo so if only individual players want to team up that's cool too

im from the uk , 31 and main play mondays tuesdays and a few hours in the rest of the week

Hello, I am looking for group too,so maybe we can create one :) I am 21

I am using teamspeak for communication, got server too.

If u are interested, please contact me on skype: andrep7410 or steam: andrep7410

hey guys i would love to team up as well add me on steam: mang0.762 or skype: dustin.lehman

hey guys i dont skype but will post ventrillo details later just jump on see if we can get things going at work now till around 10 pm so will post then anyone else interested just wait up for the details

ip: vent16.gameservers.com

port: 4640

feel free to come on talk to us, if im online then im on vent but we have a small community that plays different games too so come on for a chit chat np over 18's only as language used can be and will be adult only im afraid

looking forward to seeing some people on to play DayZ : )

Hello there, I'm also looking for a group to join up with. Only issue is your over 18 only limitation. I am only 17, but I believe myself to be mature and I understand the conversations will contain adult content. Hoping you can look past an age gap! otHope to see you in game soon, if you would have me join contact me by message on this site. Ill learn what I can about ventrillo and hopefully begin using it soon.

Edited by Ziggabot

17 is fine m8 but u was warned : ) also bump join vent come play some dayz vets and reletive new players welcome (as long as u know ur way around dayz a bit : P)

Hey I'm 17 yo and i'm looking for some firends for teamwork. I'm from Slovakia.

We are a small team of experienced (mature) player’s role playing as a mercenary group in DayZ.

We have a tendency to assist bambi's, kill bambi snipers (when we are not under contract) and follow the orders of our employer.

We do not hack, script, combat-log or dupe.

ALPHA Team is UK and EU

BRAVO Team is US.

If you are interested, please feel free to stop by our website at http://www.hkt.enjin.com.