piraneous

i gone broke me pickup! now she wont work

crashed it into a tree and bust the front right wheel off. had a look at the repair items and was disheartened when i didn't see the option to fix the front right tyre. hoping it might be because i didn't have one on me, (even though the patch notes say its ment to show up anyway) i hunted me down a replacement tyre and went back to the pickup. still no option to repair it.

is it completely stuffed now? or is there hope for me yet...

• Like 1

Apparently other players have been experiencing difficulty with vehicle repairs since the latest patch. I recommend searching around to see if someone has found a fix. I haven't played DayZ in a while so I wouldn't be able to give you a definite solution, but have you tried getting in the vehicle before repairing?

yeah, tried that. tried reloging in case that helped some how... no good... really sucks cos i have some sweet weaponry loaded up in it and its kinda in the middle of nowhere now....

At least if it's in the middle of nowhere you're less likely to get ransacked.

well. i'm pretty confident no-one will ransack it anyway. i'm playing on my own private server. :)

i may be wrong but do you have a toolbox cos apparently you need 1 to repair in the latest patch?

i may be wrong but do you have a toolbox cos apparently you need 1 to repair in the latest patch?

thanks for the sugestion, but yeah, i do have one. seems to me that the devs spent a lot of time making it work better when repairing from a fresh spawn, and screwed up re-repairing a previously fixed one...

kinda sucks that my guy can replace the main rotor assembly on a huey, and fix avionics systems, but no-one taught him how to change a tyre...

• Like 2

There's a glitch with this new update that if you bust something on your vehicle, or even if it goes yellow, and you hop out, the vehicle bounces and everything's repaired.

Have you tried getting back in and driving around?

There's a glitch with this new update that if you bust something on your vehicle, or even if it goes yellow, and you hop out, the vehicle bounces and everything's repaired.

Have you tried getting back in and driving around?

Sound like every bicycle I've found. Doh!, they need to change a 1 to a 0 or something, lol :D

Can you see the wheel? We had a problem with this and we ended up shooting the wheel again so that we could fix it. Voila fixed wheel :)

this seems to have worked. though in my over-zealousness, i managed to damage the fuel tank and body while shooting it as well lol... oh well... damn repair failed on me though so now i need another tyre