The Chewbacca

DALLAS 36 ADMIN ABUSE

@ Sacmo77,

I am glad your closing your server tbh. When you first got the server did you not agree to the terms of running DayZ on your server? I guess the answer was yes. So, actually there is no point in moaning about the devs etc, your point is moot.

And if you close your server after someone claims that you abused your admin powers, you need to grow a pair... Close your servers buddy, no loss.

No i fallowed the rules to the T.

Just sick of cry babies such as your friends coming on here and crying non stop over a server crash because you felt like you were wronged when you got killed.

shit happens kiddies, maybe u need to re look the whole grow and pair and not come on the forums and cry over a server crash.

Something for ya:

justwaitaminutebrainsdr.jpg

I can vouch for Chewy being correct here. I PMed Sacmo some constructive criticism, only to receive something quite nasty in return.

A cold-hearted server admin who responds with the maturity of a 14 year old, and decides to shut down his server, and ban the accuser at the moment he is reported.

Not only this... but now he decides to degrade other players based on their age, and use the equivalent of an "I know you are but what am I" comeback.

AWFULLY suspicious.

I'm going to solve EVERYONE'S problem right now, with just a few words of wisdom: GO TO A DIFFERENT SERVER. I'm not encouraging admin abuse, and I'm not saying that he is abusing, all I know is that people are whining about a server instead of just changing servers. Chewbacca, if you have a video, then post it. Otherwise, for all I know, you are just whining to have something to whine about. Sacmo, if you are abusing your admin rights (not saying you are), then I would advise you to stop. I have personally never had any issues on the Dallas 36 server, which I have played on, other than the crash that was mentioned (which I understand does happen), so right now you are complaining about something without any way for the proper people to take care of the issue.

Now everyone have a nice day, and, as I said before, change servers if you do not like how one operates.

I'm going to solve EVERYONE'S problem right now' date=' with just a few words of wisdom: GO TO A DIFFERENT SERVER. I'm not encouraging admin abuse, and I'm not saying that he is abusing, all I know is that people are whining about a server instead of just changing servers. Chewbacca, if you have a video, then post it. Otherwise, for all I know, you are just whining to have something to whine about. Sacmo, if you are abusing your admin rights (not saying you are), then I would advise you to stop. I have personally never had any issues on the Dallas 36 server, which I have played on, other than the crash that was mentioned (which I understand does happen), so right now you are complaining about something without any way for the proper people to take care of the issue.

Now everyone have a nice day, and, as I said before, change servers if you do not like how one operates.

[/quote']

Many of us have already mentioned to change servers; and the server admin has decided to shut his server down.

This thread now only consists of us trying to educate Sacmo. It isn't working; thus we have all stopped posting.

I'm going to solve EVERYONE'S problem right now' date=' with just a few words of wisdom: GO TO A DIFFERENT SERVER. I'm not encouraging admin abuse, and I'm not saying that he is abusing, all I know is that people are whining about a server instead of just changing servers. Chewbacca, if you have a video, then post it. Otherwise, for all I know, you are just whining to have something to whine about. Sacmo, if you are abusing your admin rights (not saying you are), then I would advise you to stop. I have personally never had any issues on the Dallas 36 server, which I have played on, other than the crash that was mentioned (which I understand does happen), so right now you are complaining about something without any way for the proper people to take care of the issue.

[/quote']

Many of us have already mentioned to change servers; and the server admin has decided to shut his server down.

This thread now only consists of us trying to educate Sacmo. It isn't working; thus we have all stopped posting.

Well, I just saw some posts from today on here so I figured I would throw my opinion in there. Lol

[/quote']

Well, I just saw some posts from today on here so I figured I would throw my opinion in there. Lol

No harm in another opinion :)

http://www.twitch.tv/axles/b/321595487

They find the vehicles at 1:56:48 and the server cuts at 2:05:40. Thats about the time it would take a bandit in Stary Sabor to get to his little 'camp' way north after looting me. Plus the time it would take to kill all the zombies he would aggro at the Military Tents. I mean, SERSLAH. He comes back, notices his vehicles are gone. Looks for a second, and then stops the server.

And then he trash talks me in chat. Seriously dude, grow up. Silly little acorn. Mature already.

Sacmo didn't handle this correctly at all.

That being said, I dislike accusations being brought up, with no evidence at all.

It could have been a coincidence, you don't know. To attack someone because the server comes down, and automatically assume that someone cheated you.....is stupid.

They find the vehicles at 1:56:48 and the server cuts at 2:05:40. Thats about the time it would take a bandit in Stary Sabor to get to his little 'camp' way north after looting me. Plus the time it would take to kill all the zombies he would aggro at the Military Tents. I mean' date=' SERSLAH. He comes back, notices his vehicles are gone. Looks for a second, and then stops the server.

And then he trash talks me in chat. Seriously dude, grow up. Silly little acorn. Mature already.

[/quote']

I watched the section. While, I sort of see what you're trying to get at, that is not evidence really at all. That's mostly speculation and presumption. I stopped after you respawned in the truck, as I was not going to watch the whole thing. Is there another section of the video people should be watching?

They find the vehicles at 1:56:48 and the server cuts at 2:05:40. Thats about the time it would take a bandit in Stary Sabor to get to his little 'camp' way north after looting me. Plus the time it would take to kill all the zombies he would aggro at the Military Tents. I mean' date=' SERSLAH. He comes back, notices his vehicles are gone. Looks for a second, and then stops the server.

[/quote']

So, I watched the video at the two points you described and didn't see anything that would be considered admin abuse. Admin restart or server crash-- either way you spawned exactly where you lost connection with the exact same vehicles still there.

What's the problem here again?

No Admin Abuse in SLC servers ;)

So after more immature PM's from Sacmo containing poor grammar, "trolololol," and swearing... He has proved further maturity by sending me another ridiculous PM, in which he has placed me on his ignore list afterward not allowing me to reply.

Chewy, you have my vote on this supposed abuse. Sacmo's PM's REALLY aren't doing any justice. If there is any personality that would abuse their server... It's Sacmo's.

I think (this is my opinion, not fact!) he's shutting down his server, because he doesn't want to face the curtains of being banned from DayZ.

Just overheard a conversation about this thread and figured I'd catch up on the thread, as I talk to these guys frequently.

It looks like things are being discussed at a rate that addresses server oddities and concerns by players. Except for Aidan. You have no reason to even be posting in this thread. My word that they're dealing with server crashes/outages as much as everyone else is as good as your word that... I don't know... You're trying to pin blame on them because of grammar and a response you got in a private message? A private message for a situation that you aren't involved in?

These guys are legit. They even just lost their truck from the server restart that just occured. I'm taking myself out of the thread. You should too, Aidan.

[/quote']

If you look back to my post yesterday, we had 2 people sitting on the hill/forest over looking the tents. after killing you and waiting in case some more people show up, i got tired of waiting and went back to camp and saw the big jeep driving around. I do have a quick question though. How does that guy have NV Goggles, GPS AND a coyote backpack?? Seriously the most lucky guy in Day Z. Also, if i remember correctly; sacmo was trying to defend himself when you rejoined the server and instantly started accusing him of abuse and restarting the server. Any admin would be agitated from something he didn't do.

wtf my bike is on this server. is it really shut down? dont see it on the list

relax we are moving to chicago' date=' u will get ur stuff back soon, we are waiting on a location ID and then the server will be back running hopefully tomorrow.

[/quote']

Sacmo77 me and my frind have a bus in your server, you said that you're moving to chicago, will the name of the server change?If it's going to change can you tell us the new name of it?

Aww dale how sweet giving everyone a picture of where u go to get your nuts :)

thats great dale :)

I guess thats what happens when you turn 40 dale :)

Lol, just noticed this.

Showing your true nature now are we mate?