Sign in to follow this  
Zuroku

New Player looking for partner/group/clan.

New Player Zuroku here looking for an ACTIVE partner/group to team up with and survive. I'm 26, been playing about 2 weeks, and I play mostly in the mornings/early afternoon of EST, USA. I will be playing standalone when it comes out and I will also be start recording gameplay at that time (provided I can legally). I'm also looking for a private server to play on.

Few notes on what I'm looking for:

- Speak/understand English.

- Younger folks are welcome but please act mature.

- Must be willing to use some type of voice communication - Skype preferred for small groups but TS3/Ventrilo for interested clans will work as well.

- Be friendly and have fun.

- Be open-minded about how you'll play. (meaning whatever the situation calls for... sometimes people just need to die.)

- Stress on the ACTIVE. I'll work with schedules but if you're just going to play one day a week I'm not interested.

Interested parties can contact me via:

Steam: MrThelzar

• Like 1

New Player Zuroku here looking for an ACTIVE partner/group to team up with and survive. I'm 26, been playing about 2 weeks, and I play mostly in the mornings/early afternoon of EST, USA. I will be playing standalone when it comes out and I will also be start recording gameplay at that time (provided I can legally). I'm also looking for a private server to play on.

Few notes on what I'm looking for:

- Speak/understand English.

- Younger folks are welcome but please act mature.

- Must be willing to use some type of voice communication - Skype preferred for small groups but TS3/Ventrilo for interested clans will work as well.

- Be friendly and have fun.

- Be open-minded about how you'll play. (meaning whatever the situation calls for... sometimes people just need to die.)

- Stress on the ACTIVE. I'll work with schedules but if you're just going to play one day a week I'm not interested.

Interested parties can contact me via:

Steam: MrThelzar

Hi Zuroku,

You should check out http://dayzmod.com/f...ing-for-a-clan/

If you would like to join us jump on the fourums and give us a shout out.

there is normaly someone always around :-)