Sign in to follow this  
Darkwater (DayZ)

Seeking bandit hunting group or clan

I, like many others, have killed indiscriminately at one point. But at one point I realized the error of my ways and started the long and perilous journey from almost 50k negative humanity to get to the plus side. That was about three months ago and I have ever since then exclusively shot bandits or hostile survivors that opened fire first.

This (anti) game is absolutely focused around PvP, which I find kinda sad, but that is what you get when the most dangerous NPC's are that of close to harmless Zeds that are actually adorable when they try to kill you. But I have seen the way out and have been working towards that for weeks, and that is clearing out the bandits one by one. Not that they won't come back, but it will push them back and force them to resupply and maybe even reconsider at times if they get smashed enough. (It's nothing personal, Bandits, just buisiness. I do love you from the bottom of my heart and find you crucial to my interest in DayZ, even when you kill me.)

Nowadays I avoid Cherno and Elektro though, as one lone player just cannot take on the hordes of paranoid Survivors, Bandits and the cute sprinkle of Zeds, but I would love to find a group to wander around with. I mostly work as a sniper since I'm alone, but I'm not opposed to being up close and personal, it just hasn't ended well since you never know how many the enemy actually are. And the territories I work with are mostly from East to West while staying south of Stary Sobor, but I have been further north from time to time.

The group I seek now needn't have anything at all. No need for cars, helicopters, bases and what not. No need to be massive either, just a few operatives is enough. It could be a server hopping squad in the sense that they don't lock them down to one exclusive server. It can be Both US or Europe based servers. I don't expect any vent servers at all. All I really expect is the ability to speak english and a triggerfinger that can be controlled and not just aching to shoot anything that moves.

I'd be interested in joining. I'm tired of not shooting only to be shot anyways. I'd love to hunt guys that go around killing everyone.