Sign in to follow this  
Kopss

Dayz vet looking for Experienced EU group

So I've been in DayZ for a long time and have experienced pretty much everything apart from flying a chopper. I've recently had my own little group but it's fallen to me losing all my tents and vehicles on 3 different servers due to bad server management. I've got some pretty nice kit on me that I can bring to the group, but more importantly my knowledge of Dayz, looting, pvp, navigation etc.

So about me? I'm 18 and I live in Finland and speak English fluently due to living abroad. Also have some skills in Swedish, Russian and French but nothing to boast on :D Unlike many other dayz players I do in fact have a life so if your looking for someone to be online 24/7 don't even bother responding. Usually I'm on maybe 4-5 days a week but during the week not more than a couple hours at max per day.

What am I looking for? A professional and organised group of mature (18+) players who take the game "seriously" but HAVE FUN. If all you can talk about is the game then I probably won't stick around for long as most of all I'm looking for fun people to share dayz experiences with. So If your interested reply to this or PM me with your skype/TS and we can have a chat sometime! :)

EDIT: Also I'm not looking for a huge "Gaming community" just a small group of fun guys to have a blast with!

Edited by Kopss

I cannot send you a PM. Something wrong with the forum or you can't receive PMs?

it says "The member Kopss cannot receive any new messages"

Private message inbox full?

Edited by narsil

Yo man, we might just be the group for you! We're looking for skilled players and we are predominantly EU with members from Finland, Sweden, Denmark and the UK etc. If you are interested PM me or apply on our main thread.

Cheers,

ShakyaGaming.

Edited by shakyagaming

Yeah, my inbox was indeed full. Should be fine now.