dmagnusv@yahoo.ca

I met this random survivor on Namalsk

I met this random survivor on Namalska and we decided to stick together despite him not having a microphone. The friendship was short lived. :(

• Like 2

I'm no English teacher, but I believe that title is long and complete enough to qualify as an entire paragraph.

EDIT: Watched video, shame about your new friend.

Usually is >you shoot zombie to protect them > they think you've turned on them > they begin shooting you > someone hears the firefight > whoever survived initially gets hunted down > you all end up dead.

Or variations on that theme.

Edited by Highspiral

Never plan on keeping friends in Namalsk.

I never do. Unless it is a guy in my teamSpeak. Then we just find each other over and over.

I'm no English teacher, but I believe that title is long and complete enough to qualify as an entire paragraph.

English is my second language. As for my new lost

A friendly? On Namalsk? Must be a new type of hack.

• Like 4

A friendly? On Namalsk? Must be a new type of hack.

Rare indeed

• Like 1

ive actualy had way more friendly runins on Namalask then in ALL my time playing in Chernarus.

i think its directly related to the lack of food n drink. people have reason to chat instead of just KoS for the lulz.

• Like 1

The server I was on the other night was the friendliest "not run by someone I know" server I've ever been on! Met up with two pretty nice guys and ran riot... Incidentally there was a player called "TheMagnus" knocking about... Wasn't you was it?

• Like 1

The server I was on the other night was the friendliest "not run by someone I know" server I've ever been on! Met up with two pretty nice guys and ran riot... Incidentally there was a player called "TheMagnus" knocking about... Wasn't you was it?

Not I. I got by a pretty common name when I stream. :P

ive actualy had way more friendly runins on Namalask then in ALL my time playing in Chernarus.

i think its directly related to the lack of food n drink. people have reason to chat instead of just KoS for the lulz.

it could be that. Hard to say.

Hey there Magnus, I've had similar experience as you.

I was playing on mydayz.de servers (namalsk) and I met a guy in Nitija army base who could have killed me.

He had MP5 and could have shot me to the back but instead he started talking to me and truce was made.

Sadly some bandit started shooting few minutes ago and killed him,while he was looting that army tower.

Then another survivor came, unarmed and I warned him about bandit.

He managed to grab some weapon but again that bandit dude was shooting (he was somewhere in the hills above the camp).

I dragged the unconscious dude out of harm way, bandaged him, but sneaky bandit went around the building and killed us both.

Anyways lady luck wished it that I spawned near that second surivor, we exchanged steam ID's and played together for few hours.

We went to object all and even survived :-). I've even got some vids to prove what I am saying!

edit:

Edited by Hombre
  • Like 1