Sign in to follow this  
GenocideInside

New player really needs help

I just got everything set up, everything runs fine, but I could use someone to help me out a bit with a server and just to show me around the game. My skype is GenocideInside, I'm from the northeast US, Steam is the same as my Skype. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey i will help just let me know i am a new player too so we can figure all that stuff out together so if your interested just send me a msg on steam the name is katonleaf.

I found it easier to play at (server time) night to start with; zombies don't detect you so easily.

Go into graphics settings, turn high dynamic range (HDR) up, this will make it easier to see. Moonlight helps too.

Zombies will ignore flashlights, other players wont, and might shoot you.

If you crouch, you're more stealthy. Crouch running is the best trade between stealth and speed.

Search the forum; there are lots of how-to guides for new players.

Hope this helps, good luck-

AC

Edited by AIRCAV
  • Like 1

Just get out there and play, don't be scared to die. It's a learning process with the zombies & loot, be logical. Stay on the coast and you'll meet people in-game who will help you. Or they might just shoot you and take your painkillers. Point is to not get discouraged and keep trying until you find your way.

hey guys i would love to team up as well add me on steam: mang0.762 or skype: dustin.lehman

Thanks for the tips everyone, I picked up enough about the game to not get myself (and others) killed pretty fast and even though i've died many times already, I finally found a good looting run from each spawn so i can at least get a better pack and a decent gun withing an hour. I'm addicted already :P

• Like 1