Sign in to follow this  
protossmaster

=ADK= | Private hive and Whitelisted hive Servers | Chernarus | 24/7 Admin Monitoring and daytime | Custom Vehicles | Spawn with gun | Teamspeak

=ADK= DayZ Servers

ADK Chenarus Private Hive Servers

Non-Whitelisted Private Hive (hosted by

tri-com)

b_560_95_1.png

Whitelisted Private Hive (hosted by

tri-com)

b_560_95_1.png

=ADK= DayZ Server information

Active Admin Monitoring

We have 9+ active admins/advisers to catch cheaters/script kiddies

Ban Submission Section

You can track our admin activity by looking at our

Ban Submission Section.

Ban Dispute Section

If Our admins made a mistake in one of our bans, feel free to dispute it in our

Ban Dispute Section.

Ban Request Section

If you want to request a ban, post it in the

ban request section

Custom vehicles

On our server we have most of the vehicles that are not banned in the mod. These vehicles range from black SUV's to decorated cars (unofficially called clown cars). Every 24 hours blown up vehicles are automatically respawned.

24/7 Daytime

(private hive only)

Scheduled restarts

restarts every 3 hours

We do a mission restart every 3 hours to keep the server running smooth. Mission restarts will send people to the lobby for a short duration as the server restarts the mission. Server restarts every 6-12 hours.

Server will now automatically restart every 3 hours. There will be a 60,30,15,5,1 minute warning on the restarts.

10am - hard restart

1pm - mission restart

4pm - hard restart

7pm - mission restart

10pm - hard restart

1am - mission restart

4am - hard restart

7am - mission restart

Custom Crash Sites

In addition to the crashed choppers in DayZ, We have Crashed cargo, ac-130's, black hawks, attack helicopters, Urals, cars, and more!

Whitelisting

(only applies to whitelisted hive)

To be whitelisted you have to follow the following steps

1. Make an Forum account with a verified email.

2. Find out your battleye GUID

3. Fill out whitelisting application form.

Rules

(Shortened version

No duping

No combat logging

No Cheating/Hacking

No exploiting

Have fun

Full rules are here

Additional information

If you have any questions or if you want to hang out with our community, feel free to join our teamspeak server -(TS.ADKGAMERS.COM:3796)

b_560_95_1.png

Our servers are hosted by http://tri-com.net/ , visit them for hosting solutions.

Edited by Imtheantinoob
  • Like 3

This is a good server it runs really well barely any probloms with hackers due to the active admins they have

I will only play on =ADK= servers. The 24/7 Admin monitoring is no joke. Once you play here you will never go back.

the admins never abuse this server and are all frendly and want to help

Edited by imabobz

I'm one of the admins of this server. We strive to make sure everyone plays legit and has a blast. We provide teamspeak channels for you and your friends. And also encourage other clans to join as well as randoms to try to squad together.

I'm an avid PvPer as well and we've had a bunch of gunfights and full on squad warfare many times. On high times Electro and Cherno can be crazy crazy PvP death arenas.

Plenty of vehicles to repair. Plenty of players to hunt. Plenty of funny bullshitting to take part of.

With Frequent server restarts, Active admins, and the most up to date anti-hack scripts and admin tools. We'll make sure you guys have a blast.

Happy Hunting.

Quick note: If you'd like to apply to the whitelist server and find the above linked guide to find your GUID too difficult to understand. Please join our TS3 and our private hive and ask me or another Adviser on Teamspeak to give you your GUID.

Edited by zzadist

Shameless bump. Come for a good game. We keep the servers clean and play legit. We're repopulating since our Developers were on a short break working on some other side stuff. But we got our whitelist up and we're looking for new fun regulars to join and help us continue to have spectacular gun battles.

• Like 1

Vehicle count is now 70+

This includes multiple helicopters.

Edited by Imtheantinoob
  • Like 1

there is a rampid bicycle gang on the server OMG Elektro is under attack by a schwinn gang

• Like 1

there is a rampid bicycle gang on the server OMG Elektro is under attack by a schwinn gang

All them bikes near electro. I better go there and horde them and open a bike shop.

We are currently voting for what loadout we should have on the private hive please vote!

Currently people will spawn with a double barrel shotgun and a vest pouch. Currently people will also have painkillers, bandage, a 2 round slug and 2 round pellets. Until voting is done.

Issue I've seen with pellets is that they are deadly. Each pellet deals 2k damage. Therefore I may get rid of the pellets from the loadout. Anyone have any thoughts?

Private Hive has around 60 vehicles working including 5 helis to fly around. Come join us. Admins/Advisers providing taxi services as well in some plush SUVs for yalls.

The new custom vehicle crashes are pretty cool. Gives you more to look for when flying around in these heli's I've been finding.

We are currently voting for what loadout we should have on the private hive please vote!

Voting ends soon!!

BEC has been re-implemented. Soon we will have our scheduler online for automated restarts.

Edited by Imtheantinoob

Double Barrel and Czech vest pouch atm. Running around like a derpaherp having a blast. Bout 5 helis on the map and we've been PvPing and messing around like all hell.

i voted for a shotgun becouse they are beast and a shitty backpack to compensate for the gun :P

Edited by imabobz
  • Like 1

Really good server IMO, i like how theres active admins, many vehicles and custom crashes/vehicles and how they listen to the players