Sign in to follow this  
ruop7@hotmail.com

WTF

So I just did a fresh install of arma 2 and Arma 2 OA. I played for about an hour got a lee enfield went into the hospital in cherno, then suddenly my leg just broke, and It said that I am global banned? Wtf.. ? I have never hacked on dayz.. Why do I get banned for breaking my leg?

I played on the Server: Zomboys - UK 000 when it happend.. this makes no sense! I have never hacked I repeat never hacked.

GLOBAL BAN ID: #57AE03

It appears we have somebody who sucks at reading stickies around here.

Verbatim from a previous post of mine.

"First: this is a global ban, nobody here can do anything. Read the sticky and contact battleye.

You could have been banned for a couple of reasons:

1: Your CD key was detected injecting scripts into a BattlEye-Protected server, and was banned.

2: Your CD key was stolen, then used to inject scripts into a BattlEye-Protected server, and was banned.

Your CD key could have been compromised either by downloading a fake hack, a tool to "fix your FPS" or some other aspect of the game, or somebody who lives with you (unless you live alone) could have used your key illicitly. Either way, contact BE, because they're the only ones who can help you, and you're probably SOL, because they'll tell you it's your responsibility to secure your key.

TL;DR

Read the sticky and contact battleye.

Forum Admin, please lock this thread."