Sign in to follow this  
Simonius5000

DayZ Namalsk, Looking for some cooperative players

Been playing a lot of Namalsk lately, enjoying the fact that almost every building you can actually enter. It's pretty hard to survive alone, was looking for some people to play with. People just looking to have fun, but at the same time take shit a little seriously and form some sort of bandit group.

Doesn't matter if it's a private hive or just the regular servers, want to fix up some vehicles and pillage the already destroyed cities of Namalsk.

Been playing a lot of Namalsk lately, enjoying the fact that almost every building you can actually enter. It's pretty hard to survive alone, was looking for some people to play with. People just looking to have fun, but at the same time take shit a little seriously and form some sort of bandit group.

Doesn't matter if it's a private hive or just the regular servers, want to fix up some vehicles and pillage the already destroyed cities of Namalsk.

Edited by Simonius5000

Seeking a Namalsk Private server?

I have my own Passworded server with a nice friendly, mature community. The server is Hack free and looking for clans or groups of friends to fight it out on Namalsk so if your clan or group of even if you want to lone wolf it you can either PM me or check this link, Cheers!

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/105077-lu40-private-password-hack-free-namalsk-seeking-a-larger-community/