Hey guys, I was running along in the woods today for about 2 hours going from town to town when it hit me how lonely this game can get at times when you have to travel a long distance by foot. Especially the fact that most servers now have side channel disabled. I dont know about you guys but I actually enjoyed reading peoples comments, arguments and friendly chatter in the side channel while I had some serious running to do. Fair enough you are going to get the people that abuse this but you could simply mute the people talking on SC...With none of my friends playing DayZ at times I find myself getting bored with the game until I run into some other survivors evry now and then. And I say now and then because after I do my quick loot run I tend to head North away from the larger cities as they are fully of bandits and dishonesty!

Basically im looking for some players who are like myself that dont have mates playing DayZ to come and have a game. Im from Australia so play mainly on AU servers but NZ and some US are ok to play on!

Let me know if anyone wants to team up and go get up to some shenanigans in Chernarus...

I only play on chat servers, this allows me to be an on the spot medic. I have no issue with pre - ordering a medic but when your in the server when the shit happens it can be interesting trying to patch up a player still in the line of fire.

There is a couple of threads for finding people who want to play, try there as there are some good people. Bandit campfire and Survivor HQ.

Edited by Michaelvoodoo25

I play on three servers(chernaurus, panthera, namalsk) hosted by one particular clan.. and they always have side channel on. Side channel allows me to actually say hi to other players and have a short chit-chat with them without having the danger of being close to a possibly hostile stranger. Plus, they call out bandit spots and possible sniper positions 140% of the time they get PK'd.. it allows the assassin side of me to spring into action and get into some bandit hunting, similar to assassination contracts with the reward of gratitude.

Hej!

I am new to this game, have to say I like it so far! Thing is, it would be really good to find a decent community server (perhaps private to keep out cheats?). do these things exist where there are also lots of online players? I am in Sweden so not the largest user base from there I guess :P

Have a look in the places i name above and ther private server thread, I'm sure you'll find somewhere suitable or even better!

If i am lonely i like to play with the locals in Zelenogorsk, they like to play with tin cans <3

Hej!

I am new to this game, have to say I like it so far! Thing is, it would be really good to find a decent community server (perhaps private to keep out cheats?). do these things exist where there are also lots of online players? I am in Sweden so not the largest user base from there I guess :P

You could try AWA Private Hive. You have to sign up on their website to get access to the server but it's EU based and full of players 24/7.

So is your name anyway related to L7?

Hah! In the ~12 years I have been using it, you are the first to ask! YES it is :D Some people have also claimed it is an ironic reflection on my personality ;)

• Like 1