Sign in to follow this  
bozo97

someone tell me how to make a movie thing !!!

can someone tell me how to use the editor to make a dayz film like other people post.

I'd be pretty interested in seeing this too. Noticed a lot of custom animations and the like... it'd be cool to know how you whizz's have done it!

yes i want to find out to and yes General Hawk like those

Those two I made myself.

The second one that I had listed, I created a long time ago, back when DayZ allowed us to access the editor with -DayZ Mounted-, the easy way to do it is to down-grade your DayZ files to around 1.2.0, you could probably go a bit higher, but nothing above 1.2.7.

The second one, on the other hand, was made using the awesome, but very complicated (at first) 3D editor within ArmA 2. To access the 3D editor, which is simular to the 2D editor (the base one that everyone uses), press "Ctrl + E" at the main menu. If it's not that, try Shift + E. I suggest watching some tutorials on how to use it, as it is complicated, and quite a bit harder than the normal 2D editor, but the 3D provides a lot more 'flexability' in what you can and cannot do, and allows you to create scenes easily that the 2D editor would not. (<Well, not very easily that is).

If you want some more information about it, just say so. :P

Everyone I have seen has been rubbish, please don't add to the masses!

But then again each to their own.

Edited by Michaelvoodoo25

Everyone I have seen has been rubbish, please don't add to the masses!

But then again each to their own.

Aww, even mine? </3

Sorry nothing personal but I haven't seen yours, I try not to watch many as there is a lot of air time wasted, Unlike Pewdiepie, who's just mental and I can relate to that.

Like is said each to their own!!