Switch77

Forming a small squad: 3-5 people max (Chernarus and/or Namalsk)

Hi folks here is the deal. I've been playing in larger groups over the past few months but now I want to change things up a bit. I'm looking for a few people that would like to roll in a small, tactical group of 3-5 people. We will work as a team to gear up and then patrol the map looking for objectives.

I prefer that we do not shoot under geared players on sight unless not doing so would compromise our team. That being said, the squad always comes first. If others get in the way of our objectives or safety, no mercy will be shown.

Finally if interested, please have some experience with DayZ. You don't have to be a pro but ability to follow and understand tactical movement is preferred. Currently I play 3 or 4 nights a week, 6PM onward EST. I also have a TS3 server that will be available to the squad. If you are interested, drop me a PM. I'll get back to you shortly.

~Switch

Hello, I am 21 years old with 2 month experience in DayZ.

Looking for good group to dominate on server :)

steam: andrep7410

cya

Thanks for the responses everyone. I think I PM'd everyone back, and we have enough to get this started. I wont be around tonight because of work. I plan to try to get everyone together Friday evening to get the ball rolling with some chern or namalsk action.

~Switch