Sign in to follow this  
Sylauris

Any Girls Playing DayZ?

I'm a woman playing DayZ and I'm looking for other girls to play with. So we can group up and kill some bitches!! I'm not the kind of girl that just wants to hide out and collect beans. So if there is any other girls out there lets get together in game and PvP. If you want to group up we can use team speak and mics. That is a must. :D

So Bdthemag you've seen other girls looking to play with other girls on DayZ? Can you please point me to those threads. Or did you just come here to be a Asshole?

So you've seen other girls looking to play with other girls on DayZ? Can you please point me to those threads. Or did you just come here to be a Asshole?

No, it's just these threads pop up so often, and generally either turn into a massive flame war or an attention whoring thread.

Lol im not trying to get attention man first of all im married. Im not looking for anything other then a girl to play with other then all the dudes in my team speak. i was just asking to see if there were any other girls out there is all im not trying to piss ppl off

:heart::heart::heart: Hay i'm lookin for some G4M3RGURRRLS to play with. 18/f/cali but don't hit on me silly boys XDXDXDXDDDDDDDD :heart::heart::heart:

A large amount of unnecessary emoticons.

The only 'hitting on' is going to be the bullet that will end up into your virtual character. In other words, I have the feeling you're going to be a very big target.

A large amount of unnecessary emoticons.

The only 'hitting on' is going to be the bullet that will end up into your virtual character. In other words' date=' I have the feeling you're going to be a very big target.

[/quote']

I'll just aim for one of the many...many...many hearts that are there. Not like I could miss! :P

Haha, this is a good way to get people to group up with. Set a meeting place to link up. Shoot them all in the face, and take their goodies.

Goodluck with this scam =P.

Haha' date=' this is a good way to get people to group up with. Set a meeting place to link up. Shoot them all in the face, and take their goodies.

Goodluck with this scam =P.

[/quote']

yes that is a great idea but no im not looking to scare away the few girls that actually are playing this. Its just fun to fuckin pwn bitches with other girls in the grp yo. :D Muhhahaha

I smell a trap... great, now i'm paranoid about girls, first one i see eats lead from my AKM D=

Im paranoid about everyone :P Treat every guy as if hes going to kill you, Treat every girl as if shes going to kill you, Want can i say? im all for equal treatment