Sign in to follow this  
ComradeAri

Does anyone else feel bad murdering the guy trying to help you?

This is why you trust no one except your friends..................................... and maybe me

You know, one thing that I have managed to stay 100% consistent with, that I never thought I would stick with in all my bandit-like ways, is that I never actually lie to a player. If they ask if I'm friendly, and I'm going to shoot them, I won't respond. If I tell someone I won't shoot them (or axe them), I don't. It's a strange thing, I think, that I have set this standard for myself in the game despite my more aggressive/violent play style. So I guess, in a sense, my answer to the question is I imagine I would feel bad. Not just for the player, but in general.

U r a douche bag and people like u is why I shoot everyone on sight.

Edited by JrFreak

Personally, I wouldn't have killed him, he might have a good weapons, but two guys will go farther than you alone. ;)

Personally, I wouldn't have killed him, he might have a good weapons, but two guys will go farther than you alone. ;)

very true, I proved that about 1/2 of gameplay later.

i'm on day 10 and all i do is kill anything that moves, longest charactar yet. i guess budda approves

Better yet. im on day 22 in chenarus map, only killed bandits and watched cities from afar, helped people that need it.

Karma works better for the heroes, but being a friendly is an art form, very few can cope with it without getting themselves killed.

Running around calling friendly will just get you killed, telling a guy who you have the drop on 'Guns on the ground, turn around and you die. Check the player list before you decide to do anything stupid (squadmates in game but not always with me) you are surrounded.........friendly but if you move ill drop you'

Far more effective :)

Usually they turn around though

oh and OP, you are a douche for what you did, you never know he could have been waiting to lead you to his camp full of badass gear as a thank you for not shooting him, its happened to me before people have rewarded me for being in a hero skin when I could have wiped them all out before they knew what hit them

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior

Running around calling friendly will just get you killed, telling a guy who you have the drop on 'Guns on the ground, turn around and you die. Check the player list before you decide to do anything stupid (squadmates in game but not always with me) you are surrounded.........friendly but if you move ill drop you'

Far more effective :)

Hahahahahaha, effective... Just as effective as those two numbnuts I got to watch last night who walked up to my hubby who had just freshly spawned yelling and screaming something about "Get down, drop your weapons".

You want to know how exceptionally scared he was of those fully armed bandits who were mumbling so bad you could barely understand anything?

He was so scared that he ran around them in circles while calling them names and begging for them to just shoot him already and stop yapping. After running around these two dimwits for at least 5 minutes while they stood there looking at him, he finally decided to walk away. It then took them another 5 min and at least one magazine to break his legs. They then walked up to him yelling and screaming again, something about "you're down, you'll go bye bye" or something similarly retarded.

He then respawned in the middle of their gong show.

Most pathetic bandits ever.

If you wanna be a bandit, either shoot to kill on sight or shoot and break legs before looting but for the love of god, shut the fudge up.

If you're attempting to make friends I suggest you make them before you go on a server because you just cannot trust anyone, ever. Or you could go on one of those carebear servers.

Edited by SquishyBear

If they have better loot, I let them blood bag me then kill them :), only rarely on public hive that I do that :)

Nope.

Me and a friend were roaming around looting and I ran into someone who was friendly, they hadn't seen my friend and I decided to leave him alone due to the fact I had a Bizon and he had a Leeroy Enfield, I shortly after fell off a ladder and went unconscious and completely f**ked. and he runs out and helps me as my friend watches, he completely heals me plus blood bag I crawl away and my friend opened fire and raped his shit. got a free bag and food. So I do not care if someone saves me either way they will get a fistful of lead.

no, i never feel bad when i do something like this. however, i usually roll with a group for like a week, earn there trust, and steal all their stuff and pack it in one of their vehicles. i'm a terrible person sometimes

no, i never feel bad when i do something like this. however, i usually roll with a group for like a week, earn there trust, and steal all their stuff and pack it in one of their vehicles. i'm a terrible person sometimes

You're so evil :o :lol:

Okay..... I don't think anyone else picked this out but the funny thing about the story is you doing a dick move like that with the name "ComradeAri" :huh:

Okay..... I don't think anyone else picked this out but the funny thing about the story is you doing a dick move like that with the name "ComradeAri" :huh:

Comradery /= ComradeAri

just shoot everything on sight and be save.

Edited by Azrail

My first experience and kill in DayZ was in Elektro city, although I didn't even know that at the time. I was bleeding from something or other and only armed with a hachet. I bumped into a player on the roof who proceeded to bandage me. I was skyping at the time with other friends in the same server and literally exploded with laughter as I whacked this guy a few times with the axe. It was the most novel feeling I ever had in gaming even though it looked quite "taccy" GFX wise. I had to recover my breath for some time afterwards. So no I didn't feel bad. There hasn't been another opportunity since :(

Edited by Simmon

If you talk in side chat with an annoying 12 yo voice, I will shoot you

if you ask for help/supplies/a ride meaning you are too helpless to get all these things yourself, I will shoot you

if you tell me where you are, I will shoot you

if you have a gun that I want, I will shoot you

pretty much, if I dont know you irl or youre not in skype with me at the time

I will shoot you

Dude...Your a Dick...If you shot him as he was first approaching you maybe not so much of a dick but after he helps you. Bad karma heading your way.!