Sign in to follow this  

Hi guys, didn't know where to ask - but I'm looking for any small DayZ clans out there.

Kinda tired of trying to solo survive, as I managed to fully repair a tractor, and find a bike aswell - returned today to find them gone, although my two tents are pretty much untouched - unfortunately my tractor was an over-flow storage device, containing some medical supplies.

I'm more of a PvE guy, prefer the aspect of killing zombies and stuff, but that doesn't mean I don't PvP (I take killing other players as part of survival, however if a survivor passes me buy without noticing me, there's no need to really drop them unless they are armed perhaps, so odds are I'll let them go) - obviously I must be forgiven for being a little cautious when meeting clan mates because you never know.

I'm fairly experienced in the game, been an ArmA player since the Operation Flashpoint days. I currently have a fair few supplies, weapons, food, etc - also gear to repair vehicles. My supplies have now filled two tents and I am currently stocking a third.

I live in the United Kingdom, I'm 22, mic'd, available most weeknights and on Sundays.

Cheers guyss,

- Shadow.

Feel free to join our teamspeak :)

Could i join this clan, i have half a years experience am 18 in uk and looking for a clan also, would love to join!!!!

sure everyones welcome just add me on skype or go to our website Skype: bruteparody