Not only Zed likes human flesh. If there is nothing else available i would like to have the option to eat that bandit i just killed. Or my fellow companions that started to look so tasty 5 kilometers ago.

Requirement: hunting knife and a fire. Only fresh killed corpses work. If there are already flies buzzing around, eating that flesh is either impossible or causes sickness.

Stat: Cannibal: 0 (starting value / max. 12000)

Eating 1 portion of flesh fills the food stat to 100%, gives 500 blood and raises Cannibal by 500. Normal food reduces Cannibal value by its blood value. Once Cannibal is over 5000, normal food efficency starts to go down by 50-90% both for food and blood value. The higher the Cannibal stat goes, the worse food works. And the player model could change subtle (skin/face).

Already been suggested... Don't really think its a good idea...

EDIT: Oh and this will only be a good thing for bandits. It will be easier for them to just camp and kill, go down, eat, run back up to shooting position and repeat.

Cannibalism in real-life offers many different characterism, like illness and dizziness. I'd say that, ofcourse it would be interesting to simulate it, for example by lowering the person's health by half and make making him couch a lot.

Then if we go further with the theme, the make him depend on rotten flesh which can be dangerous, because depenging on how long it's been rotten it provides many different dangerous side-effects and lest make the person unable to eat animal flesh anymore in-game terms.

In my opinion, we'd rather not since there are a lot more important things in there that should take priority and memory than this.