Sign in to follow this  
tintee

The bugs kill me more than the z`s and players

Yet again, tonight i just got killed by another bug after surviving nearly a week with stacks of provisions and ammo.

I got to a place where there were just a couple of buildings and maybe 6 or 8 z`s. Got attacked, took them all down with the winchester and it was all clear. Went into the backpack to use morphine as i had taken a hit from one of them.Then the next thing it looked like i was gonna pass out (with over 11000 blood left) and i died. The info stayed on screen confirming i had over 11000 blood and yet i was dead?

There`s not a lot of point playing something that at any moment can destroy a weeks worth of playing at any moment due to some random bug. I know it`s just one of those things, it being an alpha and all. But in all honesty i cba playing the damn thing anymore untill it`s fixed. Was fun for a while but thats the end for now as far as im concerned. I`ll check it out again in another few months maybe.

You might have been shot in the head, you won't drop blood if you do, and you might not even hear the shot.

...after surviving nearly a week ...

...with the winchester and it was all clear...

...any moment can destroy a weeks worth of playing...

What?

What?

Common ammo, quiet, powerful and accurate.

I find the winchester and enfield way more reliable than most of the loud ass military grade weapons that take 4-5 bodyshots for a kill.

You might have been shot in the head' date=' you won't drop blood if you do, and you might not even hear the shot.

[/quote']

Yeah, i had thought of that but i`ve seen so many bugs it`s just really offputting. If that is what happend then maybe instead of "you are dead" or whatever it says on the death screen, maybe it could say "you were fatally shot" or whatever did happen. If that had happend then i would have just put it down to being careless rather than possibly another bug.

Some kind of death report on the end screen could be a good idea?

Peasedoff, if you think there is a bug in the game report it. Don't bitch about game that hasn't even been released yet, "i cba playing the damn thing anymore untill it`s fixed." Then don't no one is forcing you, it's still in alpha the whole point in playing this game at the moment is for a bit of fun and helping Rocket and the other devs be able to fix the little glitches and bugs.

What?

Common ammo' date=' quiet, powerful and accurate.

I find the winchester and enfield way more reliable than most of the loud ass military grade weapons that take 4-5 bodyshots for a kill.

[/quote']

This is why i use winchester...Had well over 200 rounds on me including revolver, is quiet, takes em out 1 shot and i was leaving ammo behind there was so much of it. I had over 300 zombie kills in my time playing and i usually avoid rather than confront. Did have a couple of encounters where i took out over 40 zombies out in the open in one go with little injury.

I offer you two choices.

1.Play the Alpha, report the bugs and be an all round cool guy.

2.Play the alpha and cry about bugs and get flamed for being a moaning waste of space.

Peasedoff' date=' if you think there is a bug in the game report it. Don't bitch about game that hasn't even been released yet, "i cba playing the damn thing anymore untill it`s fixed." Then don't no one is forcing you, it's still in alpha the whole point in playing this game at the moment is for a bit of fun and helping Rocket and the other devs be able to fix the little glitches and bugs.

[/quote']

I`ll do what i damn well like. If i do or don`t want to play something, i`m pretty sure i don`t need your permission to do either. But if i ever feel the need for some random internet guy to give me permission, i`ll give the muppet a shout!

I offer you two choices.

1.Play the Alpha' date=' report the bugs and be an all round cool guy.

2.Play the alpha and cry about bugs and get flamed for being a moaning waste of space.

[/quote']

I see no crying here, only the perception of it from someone at his keyboard, maybe 3000 miles away? Imagination is a wonderful thing! :D

Peasedoff' date=' I never in one part of my post said that you need to ask for my permission to play a game so please learn to read :)

[/quote']

I read great thanks and have been able to for some 40+ years.

Quote.."Then don't no one is forcing you"..This implies you are giving permission not to play. I already said i wasn`t going to, so why are you telling me not to? I didn`t ask for it. I`m a big boy now and know my own mind thanks. Any accusation of me "bitching" assumes i give a fck..i don`t. I was merely reporting what happend to see if any others experienced the same. If you wanna stick ur nose up some devs backside thats up to you but don`t try and make me out to be some bitching kid because you wanna play kiss arse.