Lions1885

Looking for a group/team of guys/girls!

Hey! Im new to DayZ and ARMA series. Been playing for 1 day only but slowly getting the hang of it. I wish to explore but im having trouble on my own! Scared to move as i dont wish to lose what little i have haha. I dont care if you have experience or not the company would be a bonus.

For some strange reason, whether its a matter of waiting for the servers to update or what but i can only so far only log onto just 2 servers which are.

UK 427 / UK 471

If you are interested on teaming up add me on either of the below, i also have Teamspeak (TS3)

Xfire: yoo16

SteamID: Millwalllad20

I'll be camping in my tower waiting for help lol!

Forgot to mention im based in London England so my time zone is GMT. Your time zone doesnt really matter!

Edited by Lions1885

hey man, i'll join up. i've been playing for around 2 months so i can teach you a little. :) i am GMT (Ireland) so i can play whenever. Steam : davidplaygames

Такая же норма действовала и России до революции 1917 года. По Российскому закону, «русским подданным православного исповедания брак с нехристианами вовсе запрещается», а такое брачное сопряжение не признавалось «законным и действительным». Дети, рожденные в таком союзе, признавались незаконнорожденными, не имели прав на наследство и титул, а сама связь признавалась прелюбодейной. Христианину, в неё вступившему, даже в то время полагалось 4 года отлучения от Причастия.

Ignatov Аrkadij

hey man, i'll join up. i've been playing for around 2 months so i can teach you a little. :) i am GMT (Ireland) so i can play whenever. Steam : davidplaygames

Ah nice one mate would appreciate it and Ive added you on steam!

I will join up too. I don´t like the big groups, it´s too messy for me XD. I got 6 months of experience of the game and I now al the hotspots, dangerous zones and the safe ones.

Although I´m from Brazil, I speak english fluently.

If you want to contact me, my Steam account is Super-TeddyGuy.

(Sorry about any english mistakes that I may have made, as I said I´m brazilian.)

i would be happy to join up with you been playing a few days now manged to get a hang of the game but getting bored playing myself

Steam Name : scotth1993

Add me on skype/steam ill meet up I'm always alone need someone to play with :)

Steam:zzmik3yzz