mickzta

Why you kill unarmed players

I tend to only shoot players with the bandit skin, but if another player shoots first then i'll happily kill them, if not then i'll help them (give a blood bag or supplies).

The only people I shoot on sight are people with bandit skins. regardless of them being nuarmed or with a hatchet. They deserve nothing better then the taste of their own medecine,

dayz is the bigest most raelistac deathmatch going..,, plus its awesome feeling to kill someone when u know they spended ages colecting their gear

pls forward speling corrections to umadbro@alpha-bandit-king.com

I'm a bandit but i still feel bad when i kill someone i don't feel good about making them loose their gear they worked hours for what kind of sick person are you?

I will shoot anybody armed or not, they are just gonna get a gun and shoot me otherwise. And it's funny as hell too. Guy above is too sensitive. If you are feeling bad about killing people on a video-game you have to be a pussy for sure.

I will shoot anybody armed or not, they are just gonna get a gun and shoot me otherwise. And it's funny as hell too. Guy above is too sensitive. If you are feeling bad about killing people on a video-game you have to be a pussy for sure.

Killing unarmed people is not funny, its a waste of time and gives you away

Giving a fuck about peoples feelings towards their character / game is not being a pussy, its being a human being, you must have no friends for sure

Experienced players know that killing unarmed players will just get you killed by someone like me who is waiting to hear gunshots then I strike

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior
  • Like 3

Killing unarmed people is not funny, its a waste of time and gives you away

Giving a fuck about peoples feelings towards their character / game is not being a pussy, its being a human being, you must have no friends for sure

Settle down. It's not a waste of time to me I find it both funny and excellent practice. I don't care if it gives me away since I even fire my gun from in buildings to attract people to the area. And I don't give a damn if you have a problem with any of that. You are a nobody to me.

Who seriously has feelings towards their character? It's like getting killed in any PvP except more fun for exactly the reason you build up loot. You preachers are way off. But go right ahead.

Would you find it funny if I held you up at gunpoint and broke your legs and had your life and gear in my hands?

Then you would care

Oh wait no you wouldnt, because your wouldnt get that far, you would alt f4 the moment I spoke to save your gear

• Like 2

Would you find it funny if I held you up at gunpoint and broke your legs and had your life and gear in my hands?

Then you would care

Oh wait no you wouldnt, because your wouldnt get that far, you would alt f4 the moment I spoke to save your gear

I'm detecting superiority complex amongst other mental instabilities on your part the more I browse this forum. I just checked out your signature as well. I can't imagine what issues you are compensating for through all this, but you aren't fooling me. Stalker is that way. Get over yourself role-playing overly-sensitive preaching person :)

I wasn't in Cherno I was in Namalsk (a community map avaliable to play if you use DayZ Commander), it is a small island so the whole thing is coast.

if you're unarmed in namalsk for more than 5 minutes of spawning, you're doing it wrong

I'm detecting superiority complex amongst other mental instabilities on your part the more I browse this forum. I just checked out your signature as well. I can't imagine what issues you are compensating for through all this, but you aren't fooling me. Stalker is that way. Get over yourself role-playing overly-sensitive preaching person :)

What you say makes no sense, throwing insults and accusations without ANY evidence is ridiculous. I choose to play a hero, you choose to play a douche. There is nothing wrong with my mental state.

Really? Telling people to go to another game is a pointless argument and completely hollow statement, im not interested in that

Get back on topic or dont reply, you will only mess up this guys topic.

Your under the impression that your words will somehow change my opinion to that of yours, its fine by me, your just another wannabe bandit going around firing off rounds at everything that moves who will just fall to my sniper rifle because they just gave away their position. Theres plenty of you out there for me to kill, where are the real bandits?

Like I said, those who kill unarmed are cowards, because they say they are killing them in case they find a weapon.

Exactly, you are scared of the challenge which makes you a coward. People cant claim its for 'survival', if they are 1000m away and find a macrov just leave them to it they are never going to find you and if they do then congratulations you have found someone worthy of your cowardly skills.

I cant wait for the stand alone, when the good guns will be back to spawning without 85 in every camp site from dupes( at least for a while until hackers come back). People like you will stand no chance against those people who actually play by conserving ammo and waiting for the right moment. You will die over and over and wonder why, ill tell you its because killing everything that moves unarmed or not is a sure way to get yourself killed

• Like 1

What you say makes no sense, throwing insults and accusations without ANY evidence is ridiculous. I choose to play a hero, you choose to play a douche. There is nothing wrong with my mental state.

Really? Telling people to go to another game is a pointless argument and completely hollow statement, im not interested in that

Get back on topic or dont reply, you will only mess up this guys topic.

Your under the impression that your words will somehow change my opinion to that of yours, its fine by me, your just another wannabe bandit going around firing off rounds at everything that moves who will just fall to my sniper rifle because they just gave away their position. Theres plenty of you out there for me to kill, where are the real bandits?

Like I said, those who kill unarmed are cowards, because they say they are killing them in case they find a weapon.

Exactly, you are scared of the challenge which makes you a coward. People cant claim its for 'survival', if they are 1000m away and find a macrov just leave them to it they are never going to find you and if they do then congratulations you have found someone worthy of your cowardly skills.

I cant wait for the stand alone, when the good guns will be back to spawning without 85 in every camp site from dupes( at least for a while until hackers come back). People like you will stand no chance against those people who actually play by conserving ammo and waiting for the right moment. You will die over and over and wonder why, ill tell you its because killing everything that moves unarmed or not is a sure way to get yourself killed

I'm just too old and wise to take any of that seriously. Take your complex into the game perhaps? You seem to be regulating thought on the forum more than the game. I guess you just get your ass kicked hard in the game and have little recourse but to preach on the boards.

Your psychological problems are obvious to anyone with a clue and your immature imagination shines through. You are a nobody. Do you hear me? A nobody on a forum. Get a life. I will always shoot every player I am not skyping with. I don't give a damn if I die either. So cry me a river kid, I don't give a damn.

Far to old and wise?

check my profile, i am not a kid, th fact you say your wise and assume im some dumb 13 year old shows you didnt even check my profile that isnt wisdom, its arrogance

Thats funny, because that also makes you a nobody if you are using that context.

It is impossible to determine someones state of mind through a forum

I do not get my ass kicked in the game, perhaps I should record my gameplay for the next week, maybe I should play it 24/7 so you can tell me the footage is faked and that its someone else playing.

Times ive died in the last week: Once, and that was due to a hacker.

Longest time ive survived, 30 days and counting, 11 on panthera, roughly 10 or so assholes killed because I dont go looking for trouble, I survive, perople saved? At least 20-30 people needed help and I gave it

This is not to brag, but you need concrete facts to back up your weak attempts to make yourself feel superior to other people.

Like ive said before, you kill bambis and insult people because it makes you feel bigger than them, its adds to your ego where as I require no additions to my Ego, because I am happy with everything I do and how I play.

Im stating facts with evidence:

1. You kill and insult people = makes you feel better

2. Old and wise? = your just being arrogant believing your way is better than anyone else

3. You are the immature one, I have suggested we end this dicussion to get back on topic and yet you continue to attempt add to your ego = immature

4. Accusse someone of pycological problems on a forum, thats just retarted. Talk on the internet is often mis interpretated as someone its not due to lack of facial expressions etc = You are grasping at smoke, trying to find any way to insult or start an argument because you have nothing better to do.

5. I have accepted you want to be a douche and get yourself killed, thats fine, i dont care, its a survival game/ mod. If you dont want to survive and want to kill people, why are you even playing this?

And against me:

1. The way I talk on a forum does not indicate how I am in real life, I could be a complete asshole who would never help anyone in real life or I could be the most decent person someone could ever meet. = Accusing someone of pycological problems on the internet is such a weak argument, so then I can say you must be a hairy hobo serial killer with a large collection of guns waiting for the chance to go on a murder spree with his pedophile buddies who he will shoot in the back of the head as soon as they expire their usefulness, tell me im wrong as this will just back up my argument that you cant judge someone based on what they write on here

2. It has nothing to do with roleplay and preaching, I want to give people a better experience in the game. Eventually you will get board of all the mindless killing, be it in a month or a year you will move on to another game, I will not.

Helping people and actually having some variety in my game will keep me interested for years to come if the standalone is good.

3. I said we can end this stupid discussion, yet you continue to reply. A simple:

yes, fair enough we have different playstyles lets just stop being babies would be fine, but you continue to try and make yourself feel better by making yourself the big man.

Anyone can throw an insult, be a man and walk away, all your doing is showing your own arrogance and immaturity.

If I were immature I would be throwing around far worse insults than anything ive said so far.

• Like 2

I didn't get more than a few lines in. You need to learn how to be more succinct if you want to treat readers like a flock of sheep and preach. Work on your spelling too. You insult people a lot yourself so try not to self-contradict so often during your rants. I was apt in my diagnosis of your mental condition and aptitude as you even write as through I am in a face to face conversation with you, but I am not. In other words my answers are coming from your head. It's not rhetoric on your part, it's just borderline personality disorder.

I just want to know why you aren't playing the game? What's your deal? Waiting for standalone to make this game Stalker single player? You are always going to be whinging, crying and preaching by the looks of it.

Edited by Simmon

I'm just too old and wise

If there was an ounce of wisdom in you, you would know that a person's actions on a video game have zero relevance as to how they are offline. Just because someone feels bad about making someone waste their time on a game doesn't mean they are a coward off the game. Unless you can give me a logical reason to believe this, I'm calling this rubbish. Don't confuse wisdom with arrogance.

• Like 1

You didnt get more than a few lines in because you are not interested in truth or facts, your interested in arguing about nothing.

If your not going to read the evidence, dont post a reply to it

I play the game around 6 hours a day, it takes 2 mins for me to read and post, so that argument has no relevance or point.

If I didnt play there would be no videos on my youtube would there?

See? You didnt even do your homework old man

If we are going by the words I have spoken then you are nothing more than a lonely old serial killer with no friends (because you shot them in the back) who likes to hunt people who cant fight back, I can pull answers from your head too, if its not true, prove me wrong

End of discussion I will not be returning to this thread.

To the OP, Im sorry that this moron and I have ruined this post, but at least im leaving it so it can continue with the answers you want, I bet everything I own this guy will make another post just to get the last word in, go on post it I dare you

• Like 1

Ok. @Simmon & @Lone Warrior

This argument is completely pointless and off topic. It went from a discussion over why you kill or why you do not kill unarmed players, Into two people arguing over their own mental stability. Although it was somewhat amusing at first, both of you just got under each others skin and began to babble. I hope both of you can look at this and see how you BOTH were acting childish. This was a friendly discussion turned into bullshit from both sides.

Now, back to the original topic.

I understand both sides of this argument. I can see why you would feel killing an unarmed player is justified. I can also see why killing an unarmed player is wrong. What it really comes down to is this simple fact. You will play the game in your own way, and justify your actions accordingly. Either way, the game will go on, for such is the balance of DayZ.

I don't,there are bandits and then there are dickheads.

To me, you are not a bandit if you hang around the coast killing unarmed players or people gearing up in Cherno, you're just a dick head.

Anywhere north of Mogilevka though, that is a different story and that is where true Banditry happens

Definition of BANDIT

1 : plural also ban·dit·ti : an outlaw who lives by plunder; especially : a member of a band of marauders

2 : robber

3 : an enemy plane

I don't care what you "think" a bandit is. If he kills for any item to include a bandage, he is a bandit.

Edited by Col. Kurtz

I am the OP and this is what I have to say:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also playing 6 hours a day might be a little long..................

90% of your kills are fresh spawns. Go North, see how long you last against real bandits. You may think anyone who does not spawn kill is a "carebear", but everyone else thinks you're a child. When you are at the NWAF (North West Airfield) (I typed that out since I do not think you have ever been there), fighting tooth and nail against actual threats, and have to make tactical decisions based on experience, is where pvp really happens. Don't get me wrong I have camped and shot new spawns in Cherno before during the non saving days, but I got bored of it in about 2 days, Their was no challenge to it at all. The fact that this is how you spend you entire time is pathetic, you then have the balls to say you collect their gear.

This of course will be answered by yet another meme. I will be called a "carebear" (even though I am a "bandit") he will say something about me crying, like I can't go to my tent and grab extra gear. He will probably have a wank at my supposed tears, tell his mom how great he is at dayz, punch a two year old, download a virus while trying to find a hack before he response to my 1 vs 1 invite, poop himself a little, forget to wipe and have itchy butt, get mom to fix it, sweep his basement/bedroom/moms house, call the cops on the local pre-teen bully, go to walmart and take out his anger on care bear stuffed animals, develop hemorrhoids, and loose his sock in the dryer.

Wow. Best forum post in months.

Bandit?

I'm gonna be a STALKER!

Scavenger

Trespasser

Adventurer

Loner

Killer

Explorer

Robber

Fuck it, it's just easier to say Bandit.

Wait...

Bandit...

Butcher

Anarchist

Narcissist

Demeaning

Intimidating

Top Bloke

Yeah that's pretty solid.

Edited by grylsyjaeger
  • Like 3

Newly spawned, I ran to Balota Airstrip to find anykind of firearm. When I got inside the eastmost hangar, I saw two gyus looting something. I unequipped my hatchet and slowly walked away from them. They spared me 'cause I was quite unarmed.So I ran to the command tower and found an AK-47 and heard sound of zombies running to me. I figured it was those two guys who were looting on the otherside of the site. I dispatched them rather quickly, with little blood loss. Got myself AKM and 5 Mags and good deal of food & drink.

Kill the unarmed guy before he gets a gun.

I kill for game. The satisfaction of blowing someone to smithereens with an M107 is glorious.

Sincerely,

A Proud Dickhead