Sign in to follow this  
the_xxi

How's hacking on Chernarus ? Do you recommend playing on hives ?

So I've stopped playing DayZ for 3 months, and now that a good coworker wants to play it I'm going back in. Everything is finally set up (can't count all the shit I've been through with a reinstallation), and so I have two questions :

How's hacking these particular days on Chernarus with the launch of this awful piece of coding which is The War Z, and also the new maps on DayZ ?

Do you recommend on finding good hives to play on ? If yes do you know yourself a good hive with good content/admins and good restarts ?

Edited by The_XXI

Play on private hives, (like the one in my sig!) the hacking is far more controlled and stamped out when found.

I found a great private hive, haven australia. It has custom vehicles and buildings, great and dedicated community, and mature staff. You need to be whitelisted to play, so head over to their homepage and play today! :D

I'll see you there!

We did the same over on uk227 ..after all the nukes,teleporting,dancing,droping from the sky,getting shot from the sea,random vehicles and guns not in the game ..we decided to whitelist our server and we also have a few antihack programmes running most of which have been painstakingly edited by our clan members to get the best results ..on top of that we have 6 admin on shift 24/7 to ensure that no foul play goes on ..the remaining logs are then fine tooth combed for any other disguses that hacks use (like spawn medical box and hide ammo in it ) ..

So far its been working a treat ..

The admins are really helpfull too say you want to play in more daylight for longer they will restart the server setting the clocks back so you and friends can keep playing ..

Definatley private. And I second SurviveDayz. Check out the main differences to see if it's your thing.

I play on public hive, but that's just because I'm too tired to apply into the private hives. I have gotten hacked about 4 times, but none this month (I started playing again when the new patch came out)