Sign in to follow this  
bobdole20

Admin Abuse - Dallas 45

Was baiting at the NE airfield. A player took the bait and rolled into the NE airfield, of course I had the high ground and saw their 4 man crew crawling into the airfield to shoot

Appears that an admin, deadmau5 was part of the crew. Killed deadmau5 and skrillex-.

After killing those two we flanked around to a new position to kill their 2 friends who were watching from the hangers. When we were in vicinity, my companion had a miss fire on his gun (lol) which alerted the other two to our presence.

The admin then asked me where the helicopter was, my character was then incapacitated (12000 blood still) and kicked.

Friends that were in game asked why I was kicked, admin replied "check rules and suck my balls".

Sorry that you lost your gear mate, but don't act like that wasn't what you were going to do to me. Unfotunate abuse of power. Maybe you'll have the courage to post here, maybe you won't, but that was pretty lame man.

Wow, I can't believe admin's do this. It's strange to think that just because Admins have the ability to kick they should receive special treatment. If I kicked anyone every time I was killed there would be no one on the server at all. I die all the time. Come to US 38, we don't do that stupid nonsense.

Was baiting at the NE airfield. A player took the bait and rolled into the NE airfield' date=' of course I had the high ground and saw their 4 man crew crawling into the airfield to shoot

Appears that an admin, deadmau5 was part of the crew. Killed deadmau5 and skrillex-.

After killing those two we flanked around to a new position to kill their 2 friends who were watching from the hangers. When we were in vicinity, my companion had a miss fire on his gun (lol) which alerted the other two to our presence.

The admin then asked me where the helicopter was, my character was then incapacitated (12000 blood still) and kicked.

Friends that were in game asked why I was kicked, admin replied "check rules and suck my balls".

Sorry that you lost your gear mate, but don't act like that wasn't what you were going to do to me. Unfotunate abuse of power. Maybe you'll have the courage to post here, maybe you won't, but that was pretty lame man.

[/quote']

I was on the server at the time, I was the one who asked and they couldn't give a clear answer. So I'm going with admin abuse here.

I was there as well. I have skimmed the forums looking for this mysterious "anti-game" rule they are talking about but I have yet to see anything.

here is a screenshot of what the server was told when we asked why bobdole was kicked

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/541804448612035265/4FB89356FBCFE130E79557C8A9156C2DDAD57A04/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/541804448611798379/DFE4682EDBABFE3F88108EC6DED6994204B6B75D/

^ Looks like a lot of proof I think that admin is going to get what he deserves.

Wow, first admin abuse thread that looks like it might be true and not a bug or server crash +1

Wow, thats a load of crap. True admin abuse. Remind me not to play on that server.

I'm sorry' date=' but how can one prove that said user is the admin?

[/quote']

A valid point, and I can't tell you for certain that he is an admin.

I can only tell you that he had the tag of the clan running the server and was the most vocal when a few of us asked why bobdole had been kicked twice. Later on genferret was kicked as well.

The point is two people were kicked from the server. One for not following imaginary rules and one for asking questions about it.