Icharus (DayZ)

Scythia clan recruiting members!

------------------Warriors of Scythia-------------------

We are a relatively small and dedicated group, that looks out for friends, as well as enemies!

Recruitment

We have players in all sorts of games, including but not limited to Mount and Blade, Dota 2 League of Legends, Minecraft and of course, Day Z. Do not be afraid to come in TS as we are generally friendly and love meeting new people!

We are NOT looking a flavor of the month, we want members that are going to last!

We are only looking for a small amount of members (6-8) To fill out 1 squad, so therefore membership will go to the friendliest, experienced and just players of the Day Z community.We may recruit again in the near future. If I like your app I will send you the Teamspeak Address so we can talk further :)

Application Form

Total Day Z experience:How long have you had Arma 2 /OA for?

Preferred role? (One please, your absolute favourite role)

In Real Life Location?

Steam name?

Why do you think you would be good for Scythia?.

Describe yourself in three words.

Please answer all questions thoroughly and with complete sentences and grammar! No text talk or acronyms or your post will be ignored!

Total Day Z experience:How long have you had Arma 2 /OA for? Around 2 months

Preferred role? (One please, your absolute favourite role) Looter

In Real Life Location? Ireland (GMT)

Steam name? davidplaygames

Why do you think you would be good for Scythia?.I've already played with clans so I am good with teamwork. I am also a good Lone gunner. I am willing to get any job done and will not complain.

Describe yourself in three words. (In Dayz) Stealthy, Observant, Tactical

Application Form

Total Day Z experience:i have played for almost 5 months

Preferred role? Sniper, and or Driver

In Real Life Location? Ontario, Canada, EST

Steam name? chaosbman

Why do you think you would be good for Scythia?. Ive had experience in playing in teams before ive played most of the games you have listed and gotten very far in all of them I play a lot, i am a casual gamer, i dont get upset if i lose gear its not hard to find it again, and i work well with others.

Describe yourself in three words. very easy going.

Total Day Z experience:How long have you had Arma 2 /OA for? Playing Arma 2 and OA for over a year. Been playing Day Z for 2 months.

Preferred role? (One please, your absolute favourite role) Assault or Sniper

In Real Life Location? United Kingdom

Steam name? http://steamcommunity.com/id/aaronpow/

Why do you think you would be good for Scythia?. I think I would be a valuable member to your team.I am easy to communicate with and have a microphone, I am a good team player and have good Day Z morals (Wont shoot friends) XD. I also know how the engine works and it's flaws. I know how to be stealthy, defensive and offensive if needed. I am an all round good player.

Describe yourself in three words. Relaxed, focused and organized.

Edited by aaron513

Total Day Z experience: Played Arma 2 and Day Z for three months now.

Preferred role: Automatic Rifleman

In real life location: Maryland, United states, Eastern Standard Time

Steam name: yomommallama

Why would i be good for Scythia: I am experienced in clan operations and follow orders well. I have a good understanding on the loot system of Day Z, therefore I am an efficient looter and have many techniques for obtaining high priority loot quickly. i have a surplus of time to dedicate to the clan, so even if my clan gets off i can stay on and obtain more loot for everyone. I am resourceful and intelligent in combat, yet still dislike killing in cold blood. Overall I am a friendly player who is willing to dedicate himself to the right clan.

Describe myself in three words: Efficient, loyal, and resourceful.

Edited by AlexanderLlama

Total Day Z experience:How long have you had Arma 2 /OA for?I have owned the game for roughly four months.

Preferred role? (One please, your absolute favourite role) Assault would be my preferred role.

In Real Life Location?I am located in The United States.(KY)

Steam name? dreamcrusherky

Why do you think you would be good for Scythia?. I have 6 years of clan experience, work best when i'm in a squad/group,and i love working together to get a goal accomplished. I have a mic.

Describe yourself in three words. Leadership, Dedicated , Resourceful

Total Day Z experience: 5 months

Preferred role?: Sniper and driver

In Real Life Location? Denmark

Steam name? Mallle910

Why do you think you would be good for Scythia?. I have clan experience, i work best in a squad. I know all the loot spawns

Describe yourself in three words. Stealthy, Loyal & focused

al Day Z experience:How long have you had Arma 2 /OA for? over 4 months

role? (One please, your absolute favourite role) lmg

In Real Life Location? Kansas

Steam name? dranoc12

Why do you think you would be good for Scythia?. I have played dayz for over 4 months and i have been on a tactical realism clan. I know almost everthing there is to know about dayz(not bullshiting) and believe that i would like to stick with a clan.

Describe yourself in three words. Dedicated,loyal,friendly

Total Day Z experience:How long have you had Arma 2 /OA for? Around 2 months

Preferred role? (One please, your absolute favourite role) Looter

In Real Life Location? Ireland (GMT)

Steam name? davidplaygames

Why do you think you would be good for Scythia?.I've already played with clans so I am good with teamwork. I am also a good Lone gunner. I am willing to get any job done and will not complain.

Describe yourself in three words. (In Dayz) Stealthy, Observant, Tactical

Apologies, you are below our minimum age limit of 15. Come back to us in 2 years :)

Total Day Z experience: Played Arma 2 and Day Z for three months now.

Preferred role: Automatic Rifleman

In real life location: Maryland, United states, Eastern Standard Time

Steam name: yomommallama

Why would i be good for Scythia: I am experienced in clan operations and follow orders well. I have a good understanding on the loot system of Day Z, therefore I am an efficient looter and have many techniques for obtaining high priority loot quickly. i have a surplus of time to dedicate to the clan, so even if my clan gets off i can stay on and obtain more loot for everyone. I am resourceful and intelligent in combat, yet still dislike killing in cold blood. Overall I am a friendly player who is willing to dedicate himself to the right clan.

Describe myself in three words: Efficient, loyal, and resourceful.

"Dislike killing in cold blood" is unfortunately not a good thing. There are some times, as dislikable as it is, where killing in cold blood is necessary and we need people who can do it without question. We hope you reapply some other time, thank you for your time, but for now your application has been denied. :)