Murphyman20thGTI

Cant Join Panthera map "downloadable content that has been deleted.ibr_panthera2"

I was trying to play the new mod map Panthera, and its up to date with dayz commander but it get a fail message when its about to load up character.

the message I get is, "you are running an incorrect version of DAYZ_code Please download this file for Dayzmod.com/downloads (you are running version 1.7.3, and the server is running 1.5)

and when i download/update that mod patch from dayzcommander it is version 1.5. (up todate)

any help would be great, and the version 1.7.3 is the version of dayz itself so i am unsure off the problem. and that can only go back to version 1.7.2.3 and the panthera mod goes back to version 1.1

I would to be able to play these other maps but I guess I can't seem to join any other map like fallujah either..

Same type of error "WRONG VERSION"

Wtf I'm literally banging my head against the wall!

Can any1 help me?

I seem to no be able to join any maps besides chenaraus.

I don't know what is wrong..

CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS.

Ok I COMPLETELY uninstalled arma, arma oa, dayz mod, dayz commander, arma launcher and anything related.

Reinstalled arma's and the mod then dayz commander and all the maps one at a time.

I am about to join some maps but still getting WRONG VERSION error her and there and can't ever join those servers...