Sign in to follow this  
Henroww

Better Ghillie Suits

Ghillie Suit Upgrade

-I think Ghillie Suits should make you harder to SEE to the zombies. Why add the sight function to the game if the thing that makes you hard to see doesnt do anything like that.

-Obviously its not going to make you more quiet but atleast just make it change the sight thing too, i think any of the clothings should do this.

-Though i dont think it should always make you more camo to zombies, if your ontop of a road a green camo is not going to do a lot in real life, so just make the extra camo not effective in like streets or other places.

-Henroww

They're zombies, what makes you think they actually see you? (Yes I know there is a sight indicator)

Also they can still hear you regardless of your camo or ghillie.

I'd much rather have camo and ghillie available for female characters!!!!

In the Armaholic mods section, someone made a series of ghillie suit choices that you could choose depending on the type of terrain/environment.

I would rather suggest that you should be able to adapt your ghillie suit dyanmically, depending on the terrain/environmental colors/etc. And yes, these should modify the 'sight' indicator to a lower setting for zombie detection.

It would be nice in terms of what swiss army said only addition if you have a hunting knife you can go up to a bush in the terrain of your choice and cut off branches the same way you harvest wood with the hatchet. Once you've obtained a selected number of inventory of that enviornment you can add them to your suit providing you with foliage of the current area you are in as a survivor.

Great idea! In this way there would be a differenciation in the look of ghillie suits. So a group of people where everyone has one, you would still be able to tell who is who by the way their ghillie looks...

Ghillie Suit Upgrade

-I think Ghillie Suits should make you harder to SEE to the zombies. Why add the sight function to the game if the thing that makes you hard to see doesnt do anything like that.

-Obviously its not going to make you more quiet but atleast just make it change the sight thing too, i think any of the clothings should do this.

-Though i dont think it should always make you more camo to zombies, if your ontop of a road a green camo is not going to do a lot in real life, so just make the extra camo not effective in like streets or other places.

-Henroww

well, since zombies are mostly in cities, and a ghillie makes you way more visible in citys than it does conceal you, the ghilie suit should make your visibility higher on concrete and lower on grass and in bushes

though since the ghillie suit is allready a very good tool and a life saver some times, i dont think it needs a buff at all