Sign in to follow this  
.BuBBle

Hack teleport : Dragos

Server : Belgium 1 (1.7.0) [Veteran 3DP:ON][CH:OFF][+1] dayzmod.com - hosted...

Nickname : Dragos

Time happened : 1h-1h15 (UTC+1)

We kill him with a friend, he have lot of stuff like powerful sniper, nightgoggle...

Few minute later, when we are looking his deadbody. He shot us and kill my friend so i disconnect.

We were far away from the sea, so he teleport on us.

Thanks for the report .BuBBle.

After investigating this issue with our members we have come to the conclusion that Dragos did not kill you. Another team member currently playing with Dragos was in the vicinity and acted out.

However, we have suspected Dragos of hacking on some occasions. Therefore we have examined our logs and submitted them to the devs and await to have a response.

We have also suspended him pending the results of the investigation.

World's End Gaming is a community of DayZ players that have joined up to play this wonderful mod as it was designed. People from all walks of life, all different schedules and all different personalities, come together to survive the post-breakout world! As such we do not condone hacking or exploits of any kind and will react strongly to accusations and reports.

You can find the info at the links below or feel free to send me a message.

Dragos is a hacker. Our server admin will be reporting him tomorrow. You might as well permaban him on your server now, and skip the suspension.

Search your logs for:

#24 icles.sqf

case "Tele":

hint "ha"

onMapSingleClick "(vehicle player) setpos [_pos select 0,

Pretty sure that "ha" isn't an official OFP scripting included by Rocket or B.I.S. Pretty sure #24 icles.sqf which he is injecting, didn't come with the game stock.

Thanks for the update John!

We will certainly review this new information and compare our logs.