bassline

Panthera¦Private hive¦Customised map¦80 Vehicles inc Non standard ones¦Custom Loadout¦24/7¦ Daylight

Hello everyone!

Come join us today on our newly customised Panthera server, currently we have added a few extra buildings and a few camps to either try and attack or defend your precious loot from bandits.We have around 80 vehicles on the map which includes the non standard cars/trucks/heli's and planes here is just a few of them:

AN2 plane¦C130J plane¦MV22 Osprey¦UH1Y Venom¦UH1H Takistan Huey¦UH60M blackhawk medevac¦MH60J little bird¦VW Golf¦Police Car¦S1203Ambulance¦SUV (pimp mobile)

¦Ural open INS and CDF

I could go on but you get the idea :P

As soon as you start playing on the server you will be given a custom loadout which will set you off on your journey of our customised map with a fighting chance of survival so make the most of what you have been given!

At present we are running 24/7 daylight but depending on player opinion we may change this at a later date. Also we are going to have the server password protected to try and prevent the influx of hackers that always appear when the server is public,for one week only the server password will be made public in this forum to try and help promote the server and get it populated with a good selection of survivors/bandits but in the future you will need to register at our forum and get the password from there but we hope you think it will be worth the time to do so :)

Veteran 3P=ON CH=OFF NP=OFF

DayZPanthera - (1.5/98220) [VETERAN][GMT-4] Private Hive - Buildings Added/80+vehicles/DB Backup | DayZ.ST

Server IP 5.63.147.44

Port 2482

Player slots 50

Side chat enabled

Password for one week will be Romero (case sensitive so don't for get the capital R)

Our own website for the future password and required registration

http://deadbyzed.enjin.com

Rules of the server

http://deadbyzed.enj...72-server-rules

Teamspeak server details

deadbyzed.teamspeakservers.com:7285

If you need to know anything else or are having problems with the server you can contact me here in this post/PM me here join our forum or jump into our teamspeak server i will do my best to help you out whatever problems you may run into or if you just want to come and chat with some of us while playing feel free, we hope to see you soon :thumbsup:

Edited by Bassline
  • Like 1

Sounds awesome, I'm getting tired of hackers so I think I will check this out. There's been conflict in my team ;( so this could be a good break. I really hope my team mates in Team rS get it together.

Hope to see you online soon :thumbsup:

Also forgot to mention if the dreaded does happen and a hacker does invade us we can do a server roll back to get everyones gear back :D

Nice! I've already been playing on some of your past servers (Cherno, Lingor) and I can say that the admin and staff are great, both in communication and dealing with scum, aka scripters B)

Great server and great players, I must say it's one of the best DayZ server I've been on. I'm really glad to have played with you guys.

Keep trying to get on, but my ping is too high. I don't get it cause my ping is fine in other servers.

Keep trying to get on, but my ping is too high. I don't get it cause my ping is fine in other servers.

I'll raise the ping limit,that should help you out ;)

Great server to play on, the custom added buildings add a great personel feel to the map and admin support is excellent, great bunch of regular players and ALWAYS a great laugh, will be making this my regular DayZ home :)

To try and help populate the server more we have taken off the password, we have already a good core group of players but we need more survivors/bandits/groups/clans to join in to make it more of a challenege for the already happy players in the server. Give us a try you won't regret it B)

greetings server admins, i have 1 question how did u spawn the little bird, venom and takistan huey? i have this map tool where i can put custom vehicles on map (think u have the same), but these 3 vehicles jsut dont spawn when i restart the server, any ideas?

I presume you are running a bliss server as we are. There is a world vehicle table in your bliss server files, for your vehicles to respawn there must be an instance in there for every corresponding vehicle you want the map to respawn after clean up. You need to chose a spawn point for your vehicles not just place a vehicle on the map as once it is destroyed without the vehicle being in the world vehicle table it will not respawn. If you have team speak just come to our server and I could help you further when I am next online.

Thanks for the information but that is not what i mean. I right click on the map and place custom vehicle (MV22 for example), after restart teh vehicle is there because in order to vehicle to appear server needs restart. But i cannot get the venom/little bird/takistan huey to spawn at all, i tried many vehicles but only few of them works, how come the little bird for example works for you, but not for me? Also i choose vehicles from this site: http://www.armatechsquad.com/ArmA2Class151656165165341654165165165165f/index.php

What map are you trying this on?...some maps have some vehicles banned and others they work, for example on Namalsk you can spawn in a ka62 but you can not in Panthera. If you are running Panthera i don't know why you can't achieve what you are trying to do as it sounds like you are doing it correctly.

No bother, thanks for trying atleast. Only custom vehicle working is mv22 and uh60 atm but better than nothing

No bother, thanks for trying atleast. Only custom vehicle working is mv22 and uh60 atm but better than nothing

Out of interest who is hosting your server? I am using dayz.st and have managed to spawn all kinds of vehicles that you wouldn't normally see in regular dayz by using the custom option on there map tool so if you are with them you should speak to ersan and ask him what the problem is,if you are not hosted by them i would still suggest speaking to your host as you should be able to spawn all the vehicles i have done without too much effort.

yep we have dayz.st as provider aswell, gonna speak to support soon i guess.

btw played on your server for like half an hour and many nice vehicles and many people nice playing ^^

yep we have dayz.st as provider aswell, gonna speak to support soon i guess.

btw played on your server for like half an hour and many nice vehicles and many people nice playing ^^

Thanks :) we've only recently opened it to the public to try and populate it some more but unfortunately we do get hackers ruin the server every now and then but we may go to a whitelist to prevent this happening, all depends on whether we can get people to actually bother to sign up for the whitelist or not :huh:

Best thing to get players is what you just did, open server for public for few days, but then announce "We will be enabling whitelist in X days, get your ass on the list!" and im sure you will get some ppl

edit: 1 more question, did u guys make the vehicle spawn locations by yourself 1 by 1 or did u downlaod some sort of table which was already done to fit panthera? (world_vehicle table i mean)

Edited by Jara Cimrman

I used some that are already in the world vehicle table and then created some custom ones for the new vehicles.

OK i just spoke to guy in support, he is saying something about that im using wrong/banned class names for vehicles and that youre using the unbanned/allowed ones (i showed him this thread)

Can you please provide me class names youre using for your custom vehicles? I dont think this is the problem since every specific vehicle has its specific class name and it's only one, but i dont really see any other soultion. :( Thank you!

I have only been using the normal class names that i found at a few websites and added them using the custom spawnpoint option on the map tool.

http://www.clan-ado....ules-arma2.html

http://community.bis..._2_OA:_Vehicles

Also on this website

http://dayzprivate.c...opic,108.0.html

i found the ones that where normally banned.

[17:24] <schism61> C130J

[17:24] <schism61> MV22

[17:24] <schism61> HMMWV

[17:24] <schism61> UralOpen_INS

[17:24] <schism61> An2_1_TK_CIV_EP1

[17:24] <schism61> C130J_US_EP1

[17:24] <schism61> CH_47F_EP1

[17:24] <schism61> MH6J_EP1

[17:24] <schism61> UH1H_TK_EP1

[17:24] <schism61> UH60M_MEV_EP1

[17:24] <schism61> HMMWV_M998_crows_MK19_DES_EP1

[17:24] <schism61> MTVR_DES_EP1

[17:24] <schism61> Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1

Edited by Bassline
  • Like 1

Working now, thank you very much!

No problem, if you need any more help just ask :thumbsup:

Server is offline for a few hours while i try and add a few more custom bases/camps to the map,this may happen a few times this week to get everything added but i always give warnings in advance in the server so players know the score.

Hope to see you all online some more soon,server is getting busier and more regulars are already signing up for our whitelist so get in there quick :D

Edited by Bassline