bassline

Panthera¦Private hive¦Customised map¦80 Vehicles inc Non standard ones¦Custom Loadout¦24/7¦ Daylight

Server is currently down for maintenance following the hacker attack on our host. Un fortunately The attack has lost all of our custom vehicle spawns and buildings so I am taking this time to correct these issues and add another 3 or 4 custom bases, sorry for the downtime but I think when you return you will like what you see and continue to play on the server. Also one last mention about our incoming whitelist, all applications should be sent to me via our website which you can find in the first post.

Once again sorry for taking the server offline but this has come about from a malicious hacker attack aimed at our host but fear not we will return as soon as possible and not let the hackers win!

Server is now running with a whitelist to prevent hackers, we already have a few groups/clans playing and some lone wolfs including bandits and friendlies so register today to get involved and maybe claim one of the custom bases for your own!

http://deadbyzed.enjin.com/forum/post/last/m/6047661/viewthread/4890535-whitelist-applications