Sign in to follow this  
hellorandy

Respawning with no gear and broken legs and with bleeding

was this on the newest update on dayz where in says the "Not in Combat" thing? If so it pro***ly i glitch within that, because if you exit the game while you are "in combat" (when you shoot a bullet, or another person shoots a bullet near you) you are supposed to die. And lol i guess try to bandage youself if your bleeding, sorry thats all i can think of :/

This happend to me and 3 friends yesterday, only in 1.7.3, and i know from other people having the same problem, i play in a private hive. After a while trying to reconnect i spawned at the beach, dead, with no gear, and all the indicators green (blood, thirst, and hunger) like this:

http://www.linkers.c...00002-jpg.1236/

i kept trying to reconnect until i appeared alive with no gear and could continue playing xD

Edited by rskyline
  • Like 1

Solved

Although i dont have this problem, ive seen many others with it. If you have 'solved' this problem, then do tell in this thread, Im sure some people would like to know.

A friend of mine in our community had a similar issue but got it fixed after one helped him on other forums.

Do note that whilst for instance to me, most of this quoted text seems straight forward and actually I find myself doing more or less opposite of it, it worked for my friend.

So all this is very player based, some it might help and some it might not, here's the text, regardless.

Yes it's a common problem not only found on our server but everywhere. Also happened to us admins. The problem is, when you launch your game and you're sitting in lobby of a server, always make sure your Battleye is fully innitialized and/or updated before pressing OK to get in the game. You will see a message of this appear at the bottom left corner of the screen in lobby.

If you don't wait for this and press OK to enter the game fast and quick you may lose all your items, spawn somewhere else like you were dead with absolutely nothing, not even a backpack (sometimes on bug island where you can't go anywhere). Or you could just simply get kicked cause Bettleye is not rersponding while your in a car or something hehe sucks. If you spawn on the bug island with nothing and nowhere to go, simply log out and back in to spawn in an appropriate location.

Always wait for a timeout to end before entering a server as well. If a server has been resently restarted, you will see an 88 seconds TIMEOUT at the top right corner of the lobby. LET IT COUNTDOWN to 0 or you may get that bug or get kicked in the middle of playing as well.

We don't know why it does this, but we know it's not only our server... must be a general problem with DayZ... of course DayZ is still a BETA MOD and has multiple frustrating bugs and will continue to have bugs like this untill the standalone game comes out.

Ever since I applied these tips for myself, I have not encountered this bug anymore.

Edited by leettari
  • Like 2

Well. I fell from a crane.

Now that I respawn I dont get to chose gender.

Then I spawn with broken leg and bleeding.

And bleed out almost as soon as I enter game.

Die.

Repeat.

I did notice now though that "Recieving Mission File" goes "Recieving Mission File 0kb/0kb".

I can still join the server but cant choose gender and I keep dying on respawn.